The show last night was so much fun!


(This is the costume from the first number.)

The audience was incredible last night, and my two numbers went off without a hitch!  Well, my panties got stuck on the heel of one of my boots when I was taking them off for just a second, but, luckily, I had the good old walker to lean on while I got them off.

Making two costume changes in a dressing room that was about 12F was not so much fun, but at least my pasties stayed on all night!  At one point I was wearing every single costume element I had for both pieces and a track suit on top of all of it just to stay warm!

Wherever you live, please go out and see some live burlesque during this holiday season.  You have no idea how much time, labor and expense -- and creativity and imagination -- burlesque performers put into these seasonal shows and you really should check it out.  Snowflake pasties!  Sexy Mrs. Santas and naughty elves!  Stripping out of coats and long striped stockings!  It's a once-a-year thing you shouldn't miss out on!