One Size to Rule Them All


Kayira Be Readers! Week's end friends! I think the holiday season is officially in high gear now. I've got a few dinners and such events going on from now til the end of the month. I try to avoid the malls usually at this time of year, preferring to shop online and sidestep the crowds. I have noticed though, that the crowds did not appear this year at the mall. I'm sure they'll be there as the days get fewer toward Christmas, but the last few weeks haven't been too bad on the occasions when I've dared go shopping. I bought the above garter skirt at VS on sale. I forget the exact price, but it was low enough that I couldn't pass it up. It's pretty nice, but the sizing could have been a little better as I think it only came in two sizes to fit all. Whoever thought of "One Size Fits All" should lose their job, because one size does NOT fit all EVER! Anyway, this item does fit OK if not perfect and the overall quality is very nice. The garter straps are removable as well, a nice feature.