Hooters!


Yaa Readers! How was your weekend? Did we have a hard time getting up after losing an hour? Hate that, especially since I tend to be a night owl. Last weekend I went to Hooter's with some friends. This is only the third time I've stepped foot in said establishment. The first time was for a friend's birthday and he just wanted to go by and get some snack type food and beer. I wasn't impressed. In fact, I've always thought Hooter's was great in concept, but the reality was a little cheesey and maybe desperate, sort of like a strip club as well, except you get to see even less skin. That night there weren't many girls working and the atmosphere was rather lifeless.

The last two excursions I've taken to the big H have been on another level completely. The place was on hit and crawling with pretty girls, each one hotter than the last! The food there is actually decent to pretty good too. I had a Mahi fish sandwich (hey, trying to be healthy here) and it was very tasty and juicy (mahi is SO easy to overcook). Anyway, maybe it's just me who has changed, but I now find the place to be the Chucky Cheese of adult males. There's tons of big screens to watch the various sporting events, a variety of cold beers, cute friendly waitresses and decent food. If I lived closer, I'd probably go there more often! It's all harmless fun, where a guy can go and see pretty girls and eat unhealthy food and drink. If you've never been, I suggest going on a busy night when there are lots of people working, lots to see! It's actually fun for ladies too, I once dated a girl who was always trying to get me down to Hooters to visit with her GFs who worked there...why the heck we never got around to it is a mystery to me, especially now!