World Domination

This entry was originally featured at Brookey's Blog Cafe yesterday. It was received with such a great response, I decided to post it here for those that didn't see it...


"I'm the dominant one, call me the prominent one" - Guru


I like to dominate women.

I like to take charge and manhandle her a little. I like to spank her. I enjoy holding her small neck in my hand just tight enough to elicit a slight gasp and fill her up until she moans...for more.

You'd be shocked how many women like to be dominated. You'd be even more shocked to know who...

What I've done in my past can only be called "light domination" I know and have met those that have participated in full domination. Once I had a conversation with a true to life dominatrix who opened her rather large, very expensive purse and showed me that she keeps a ball gag just in case she has to muzzle a man...or woman.

But admittedly the thought of dominating a dominatrix aroused me. She asked me if I wanted to wear her ball gag.

"No thanks." I said.

Outside of it being a strange, apparatus of unknown cleanliness, I could only imagine turning the tables on her and making her my sub. It's hard for me to imagine always being in control and not having someone challenge you. Surely she needed that sometimes.

These are the women that normally succumb and relinquish their power when we're behind closed doors. The women that are sick and tired of telling people what to do. The ones that shout "man up!" so much you think they've grown a set of balls all their own. I enjoy bringing them to where they want to be. A place where they need to be.

Don't get me wrong, it fully turns me off if a woman does something she doesn't WANT to do. I need her to want it. I need her to need it.

I've dominated some of the strongest, most outspoken women you can imagine. Heads of departments, sassy "take no shit" types, loudmouth "angry" women. Behind closed doors, I've caressed her slowly, kissed her softly then growled in her ear with a whisper...

"Get on your f#cking knees.."

Some of you reading this are turned off and appalled. Others are shocked and preparing your angry response.

...Then there are those of you that have perked up..in more ways than one.

Hello welcome to the game...

Controlling women tend to make the best sex partners for me. For all the headache of constant back and forth on the smallest of debates, there are those moments when she screams for more as my hand slaps her behind. Being The Fury is about pleasing and in this world of sissfied, skinny jeans wearing, metrosexuals, many women appreciate a quiet guy in public that transforms into The Sexual Hulk in private. You have to trust and be comfortable with someone dominating you. Being open and letting "your freak flag fly" is key.

Trust is important. It's why when the command is given, she slowly descends to her knees biting her bottom lip expecting the best. The aroused look in her eyes tells me not to mess up the house after I've just been given the keys and the code to the alarm. It's why my next comment isn't angry or demeaning..it's most likely sweet... especially if she's too sexy to bear. I've found myself sighing....

"You look so pretty down there."

Then I tell her what to do with her mouth.

I've tied her up. Slapped her with it... Made her scream... Left not so easily hidden bite marks on visible places... I've held her down, held her up, forced her on top and given her the best pounding she could receive after a bad day at work. It's a give and take this dominating business.

It's a dare to trust. It's a dare to fall backward with your eyes closed, your hands across your chest waiting for the person to catch you...

... I'll catch you just as you've gasped and nearly reached the floor. My hands lifting you to safety then I'll say...

"Stay down there...and crawl to me." With my eyes devilish and my bottom lip tucked in my mouth...

They call me The Fury...and I'm waiting

...or shall I crawl to you?