3 is The Magic Number: 3 For All

Previously on The Dirty Details:
Table for 3
3 Songs
The Bathroom Break
3 for the Road

and then...



The door of the suite exploded with noise and action as we barreled inside. Coats flung to and fro. Honey Rider stumbled to the bathroom closing the door behind her. I headed to the bedroom, clicked the light and turned on the mini radio (sex noise reducer). Phoenix was right behind me as I turned.

"Mmmm, I can smell "M" all over you." She sniffed my chest then higher around my neck. Soon our lips were interlocked, her smooth mouth playing with mine. "She's all over you."

Phoenix's fire was burning, she immediately dropped to her knees. My belt was loose in a millisecond. I stood there entranced as she removed me from my boxers and slid me in her mouth. I saw yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, blue moons, purple horseshoes! Oh thank my Lucky Charms! Phoenix worked me well in her hot mouth, her hand stroked as her tongue rolled around the head. My head (the one on my shoulders) fell back in a trance.

"OH SHIT!" Honey's voice brought me back from the land of Leprechaun's. She walked towards us staring at Phoenix's work. Pulling myself away, I charged into the bathroom.

The blinding white tile was a shock to my system as I drained the remaining vodka and cranberry juice form my bladder. More moans erupted from the bedroom. I washed my hands fully then splashed cool water across my face. It was game time.

Their ballet was melodic. Phoenix lay on top of Honey on the floor, their mouths, legs, arms entangled. I watched from the doorway as they kissed, as a blouse was removed, a bra thrown, pants were unbuckled and leggings removed. They rolled to and fro on the floor stripping their clothes as they went. Phoenix's mouth lit flames around her neck as Honey's hands poured over her body caressing her softly. Soon Phoenix pushed her thong to the side and was licking her kitty with expert strokes. Honey's hands reached out clenching for something that wasn't there. For a brief moment, Honey's eyes opened, locked onto mine as she spoke.

"Fury."

I stepped forward helping Phoenix from her shirt as I kissed the back of her neck. Honey kissed her lips. I helped Phoenix remove her pants as the two collapsed back on the floor. My heart thumped in my chest, my sex in my pants. I slowly removed my clothes watching their sweet interlock. The vision of Honey's pretty nipples and rounded ass in a thong warmed me more. Soon Phoenix's incredible Double D tits were unleashed, her incredible chocolate nipples harder and perky against Honey's lips. Their kissing and stroking was a hypnotic dance. Kneeling, I kissed Honey's lips as she struggled to remove what was left of her clothing.

"Yeah baby. Give me that tongue." I sucked Honey's tongue from her mouth then shared the taste with Phoenix. Phoenix laid back against the floor, my mouth finally taking an overflowing mouthful of her tits. I sucked her nipples as she moaned and squirmed.

"Eat that pussy, Fury." Honey cheered. My mouth kissed down Phoenix's body, her smooth skin dancing under my lips. I traced her mound with my warm mouth, teased her lips. Her hands grabbed my head massaging, urging as I kissed her sex. Her pout lips moist with her juice opened and welcomed me to her clit. I licked slowly then sucked slow all to the narration by Honey Rider.

"Yeah Fury, she likes that. Suck that clit, baby. OOoh, y'all look so sexy. Mmm feel his mouth on you Phoenix. Oh yes! Lick those pussy lips." Honey panted.

With Honey's sexy voice luring me, I reached into the bag and strapped on an XL. Phoenix's closed eyes winced only slightly as I introduced myself to her temple then entered slowly.

"Give it to her, baby. Oooh work that ass." Phoenix's warm kat held me tightly as I stroked her slowly. Her breasts bounced as I thrust. A low slow moan escaped her lips. She nodded with each thrust her hands gripped my triceps as we experienced each other for the first time.

Looking up I watched Honey naked sedate on the edge of the bed, her hand caressed herself around her nipples and slowly between her thighs. Phoenix's grunts grew, her mouth biting her bottom lip. My knees scraped against the carpet hard as our limbs flailed trying not to bump into furniture.

"Let's get on the bed." I said removing myself from Phoenix's wet pussy and helping her to her feet and onto the bed where Honey immediately grabbed her.

Their kisses were hot wet and sloppy. Urgent licks. Honey reached over sucking Phoenix's taste from my mouth. Not happy with the watered down version her face found solace between Phoenix's legs. She licked, played and sucked. My hands caressed Honey's ass as her tongue caressed Phoenix's kat. Mouths and tongues, hands and arms, feet and legs entangled on the bed.

I grabbed Honey's leg, spun her to the side then urged Phoenix on all fours. Phoenix assumed the position and with a look over her shoulder, motioned me to come get it. I plowed deep in her without aplomb, subtlety or kindness. I found the deep end of her tunnel and reached for more. Oops! I was suppose to be easy with her. I slowed as we fucked doggystyle. Phoenix's groan telling me to slow up, but her gyrating hips urged more. She backed up hard against me.

"Yeah fuck her Fury. Fuck her. ooooh"Honey smiled as she caressed Phoenix's head and face.

Looking over I watched in the mirrored closet doors as Phoenix swallowed me whole inside her then moaned as I occasionally went too deep. Phoenix's healthy tits bounced with each stroke, her caramel skin glistened with sweat. I pulled myself from Phoenix, angled Honey's round ass toward my dick and plunged deep inside her.

"UUUGGGGHHHHH" She grunted as I felt the tight clasp of her warm kitty against my dick. I watched the mirror again as we fucked. Phoenix rubbed her back, kissed her lips as I felt Honey's soft tunnel make way for me. Coming to my senses, I quickly switched condoms and returned to business.

Phoenix watched as she brushed Honey's hair from her face.

"Ooh yeah Fury, She's been wanting that dick all night. Give it to her, baby. OOh yeah Fury" Phoenix's tits bounced with each thrust I gave Honey. I made several failed attempts to suck them while I was inside Honey. Sensory overload. I wanted it all at once from the two sexy well endowed women who weren't concerned about the bullshit of the world, just pleasing themselves, each other and me. Honey's moans grew to screams as we worked each other.

It was well past 3am, surely there was a neighbor that was awakened pissed or intrigued. Maybe a female next door who was awakened by the screams of passion, quickly aroused, who stroked herself to the moans of "YES! Fuck me! Give it to her! Shit yes this feels good" until she fell asleep.

After a brief break to crack a window (so much for noise reduction) and get a glass of water. We returned to the order at hand.

"Let me ride that dick." Honey clawed my leg as we settled on the floor in front of the mirrored closet.

"Come sit on my face so I can eat you while she rides me"I stared at Phoenix.

"Yeah, come on Phoenix"

"No, I wanna watch this shit!"Phoenix laid down, her head under her chin as if watching her favorite film. Of course knowing Phoenix, this was her favorite spectacle.

Honey's athletic legs straddled mine. Her face registered relief as she took me into her. Chills shot up my back as she bounced, gyrated and rode me. My hands clamped around her exquisite ass as she fucked me. She fucked me HARD. Her screams echoed throughout the room as we bounced. Her pussy clamped me, milking hard, her ass pumped against me as I watched her body in the mirror. Her arms hooked around my sweating neck for leverage as she shook her body back and forth, me deep within her.

"OH! OH OH! OH! OH! YES! YES! YES! YES!"Honey screamed.

"GOTTTDAMMMMMNN!"Phoenix smiled from the bed, her face barely a foot from mine I bent over and kissed her quickly before Honey pulled my head back to her demanding full attention as she gyrated her drenching kitty onto my dick. My thighs were wet with sweat and pussy juice as she let out a loud moan ad collapsed back against the floor.

"That was sexy as hell."Phoenix smiled with a dreamy drunken look on her face. Honey took a position next to her on the bed as they caressed each other. I sat in the desk chair watching, my stiff dick in my hand. Watching. Enjoying the nude brown nipples, firm asses and pretty faces. My dick throbbed bobbing as I sat watching them kiss. Honey sucked on Phoenix's nipples then stopped as if remembering...

"Bring it to me."She commanded. I stood, walked to the edge of the bed, my hard ebony tool inches from her face. Honey gripped my dick with her small warm hand and placed it between her lips. Her technique was a masterwork; tongue, hands all working in concert. I watched amazed as a chill went up my spine then was sucked out of me by her strong but delicate suction. Phoenix watched closely, her face within 2 feet of the show.

"Damn that looks good. Shit I know that feels good." Phoenix smiled. With her lower lip extended by the weight of my dick and her tongue still touching the tip, Honey Rider shifted my manhood to Phoenix as an offering. Phoenix took me into her mouth without hesitation. Her mouth sucked me in, her tongue bounced and fluttered sending chill upon chill up my back then her hands worked the shaft as her mouth worked the head and beyond. I was at the mercy of two masters and I could only hope I didn't collapse.

Phoenix offered it back to Honey who took me in and worked me well. Loud suction sounds erupted, saliva swirled.

"mmmmm ugghhhh" I groaned. Then Honey shifted me back to Phoenix.

"I like how you do it. I like how it looks in your mouth. You do it better." Honey moaned.

"Shit, you were hot." Phoenix complimented her as she took my dick and worked a stroke that made my knees buckle. Her mouth expanded wide to take the head in as her hands stroked in opposite directions using the spit as lube.

"DAMN Fury you must be in heaven right now!" My head was in the clouds. I was floating looking down at two fine women with plump lips passing me back and forth like water in the desert. Lucky? Hell no! I was blessed. My knees began to buckle. I pulled back and collapsed into the chair.

"Y'all can't do that with me standing up!" I panted.

Honey laid back on the bed. Her head spinning no doubt from the liquor and the activity. I held my man in my hand staring at Phoenix's face, her plump tits, her soft firm ass. My eyebrow cocked to her as an invitation to jump on my throbbing manhood.

"I can't even fuck with you." She panted. The liquor, the hot bedroom and the activity quickly taking it's toll on her. She rolled back against a pillow covering herself with a sheet.

The room was a shambles. Condom wrappers, clothes, bags all strewn around the room. The mini-stereo still playing at high volume. The heat in the room slowly escaped from the window that let in the icy chill from outside. Phoenix and Honey lay crumpled and sexy, drunken and exhausted, pleased and abused in the ransacked bed. I clutched the glass of room temperature water took a sip staring at my sweaty naked body as I walked out of the room dimming the lights as I left.

I sat on the couch butt naked, the low flicker of a late night program on the television. There were men everywhere who wished they experienced this with these two women. I sipped the water slowly. There were men everywhere who would never get this. I stood and walked to the bedroom doorway and watched my two sleeping beauties. Their nude parts slightly uncovered in scattered sheets. Was this the end? Am I last man standing?

We weren't quite done yet...