3 is The Magic Number: 3 for the Road



To catch up on how all this began read:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
and now...

As I approached our section of the bar after my own (less exciting) bathroom trip, I saw Selina bent over the bar her face close between Honey Rider and Phoenix. My two companions were giggling. As I got closer I saw that the two of them were copping feels on Selina's modest boobs in the guise of "feeling the material on her shirt". Soon Selina turned and let them each rub her round soft behind.

"Ok, I'm jealous!" I announced as I sat on my stool.

"Sorry hun, You know if I gave you a feel all the rest of the fellas would want one too." Selina smiled leaving to serve other patrons.

"I am so drunk!" Phoenix announced.

"Me too!" Honey laughed as her hand hooked around my neck and she whispered further in my ear "your friend just ate the shit outta me in the bathroom..."

My eyes bugged out wide. My face contorted to a half jealous smile. Dammit is everyone getting feels on in here except me! Ok I know about "M" but that didn't count this time. Honey must've sensed my melancholy change.

"Don't worry you'll get your chance tonight. I can't wait to ride you." She purred. We were inside but it felt like a brisk breeze had gone up my spine.

"What time do you get off?" Honey flirted with Selina.

"Around 3 or 4." Selina smiled back.

"You have her number right?" Honey tapped my shoulder. I nodded.

"Good. Maybe she can come hang with us later?"

"That'd be nice." Phoenix joined in the plot. Selina had long been on my list of "wish-haves" if she did indeed join us all later. I would most definitely feel like James Bond.

Selina gave us all big hugs as we bid her adieu. My two female companions each squeezed her behind as they hugged her. When it came my turn, I was sure to give Selina a nice quick squeeze on her rear. It felt as good as it looked.

"Nice. Strong hands." Selina flirted. It was the first time in the years I'd known her. that the invisible shield of platonic friendship had been lowered by Mr. Sulu.

The cold wind smacked us all in our faces as we exited the club. The snow was dropping in flakes the size of winnebagos and my two sexy companions were stumbling up the block to the car giggling and whispering drunkenly to each other. I was the default designated driver. Honey pressed the keys into my palm tightly then jumped in the back seat with Phoenix.

Immediately I could hear them kissing each other passionately as I fumbled with the key, then fumbled with the windshield wipers, then fumbled with the seat adjustment. Where the hell are the lights. Um...no thats not it...dammitt. Phoenix's heavy breathing increased. I could hear mouths and tongues. All of it distracting me. I wanted to jump in the back seat too!!

"Shit where are the lights?" I finally yelled in frustration. There was a moment of pause then Honey's hand extended from the back seat and flipped a switch. We have light!

"Now hurry up and get us home!" She said as she returned to the back seat.

The flakes hit the windshield like cotton pillows as I tried my best to drive with sense. It wasn't until we started to pull onto the parkway when I heard the first moan. Then another. Craining my head back to look for cars, I glimpsed Honey pulling her pants down to her ankles with Phoenix's help. The road didn't seem so interesting anymore, I did my best to look back behind me. It was a mash up of their two bodies in the dark recesses of the back seat. I concentrated on my driving.

Feminine moans erupted from the back seat. Some low and tranquil others loud and emergent. My mind drifted as the snow covered roadway twisted and turned.

"Let me suck those tits." Honey's voice sang. I could hear tussling then Phoenix's low moan as Honey's mouth must've met it's target. "Mmmm" The sound of skin sucking. It was a soundtrack to euphoric sapphic contact.

"Hurry up Fury!" Honey screamed.

"I'm driving as fast as I can." My urgent hard on seemed to send a message to my foot which pressed the gas harder.

There was way more traffic on the parkway at this time of night than I expected. Especially one taxi that kept tailing me. Wait, is that a taxi or an undercover police car? Shit!

Honey's moans erupted from the back seat. A chorus of yesses and ooohs rang in my ears. I pressed the brake slightly as I looked behind me, Honey's beautifully waxed kitty was being rubbed by Phoenix's fingers. Phoenix lowered her head to it and I became vaguely aware that...umm..I was still driving. Shit! I looked up and into the rearview mirror, the taxi/undercover was coasting along my right side. Concentrate.

More moans erupted from Honey's mouth then screams of passion.

"Hurry up Fury!" Phoenix moaned. I felt my hair get tugged hard. Phoenix's hand wrapped around my body and tweaked my nipples. My erection poked my seat belt.

"I'm driving as fast as I can. Shit!" The taxi/undercover was still alongside me. We were busted.. Wait. I glanced over to notice the car was indeed a taxi and the driver was doing his best to drive and watch the action in my back seat at the same time.

Hold the phone! If I can't see it, nether can you, homie. I hit the gas hard, the tires spat snowflake slush behind us and the taxi's headlights became dimmer in my rear view mirror.

Moans, light and soft were my soundtrack. I could see only limbs and silhouettes in the rearview mirror, could smell alcohol, perfume and the faint scent of female arousal and only the feeling of my heart beat thumping, the hardness of the steering wheel and the occasional tug of Phoenix's hand on my head.

"Are we there yet?" Phoenix moaned.

"Almost!" I moaned as the car exited the parkway and twisted through back streets.

"Ok, I'm gonna put my clothes back on." Honey moaned.

"You won't need them on for long." I pledged.

I could hear the two of them adjusting clothes and zipping zippers while still kissing in the back seat. With the snow, the alcohol and the incredibly hardness of my erection all variables against me, I slowly paralleled park.

"We're here!" I announced, the back door bounced open before I could turn off the car.

I can only imagine what could be seen from nearby windows. Perhaps some old guy who couldn't sleep had gone to his kitchen to get a glass of water witnessing the spectacle that must've been. Two fine women stumbling in the snow, one clutching her pants closed exiting a horribly parallel parked car. The male driver running past them, fumbling keys and trying his hardest not to crack his head on the unshoveled sidewalks. That neighbor surely, shook his head, smiled and thought "Kids these days! I'm sure he'll have a fun night."

It was only beginning to get interesting...

To Be Continued