3 is The Magic Number: Three and Out

Previously on The Dirty Details:
Table for 3
3Songs
The Bathroom Break
3 for the Road
3 for All

and finally...

I stood in the doorway of that bedroom. A soft chilly breeze blew through the room wafting the smells of sex, liquor and a burning potpourri candle into my nose. I watched my two companions for the night lay in a liquor and wild sex stupor in the bed. Briefly I contemplated making a spot for myself in the bed and retiring. Then Honey Rider rolled over, her pretty face with plump lips exposed to the moonlight through the window. A shadow cast across her solid, sexy thighs, a nipple peeked from between her crushed arms. My hazy vision became clear only on her. I tapped her softly, she raised her head kissing me.

"Sup baby?"

"I'm not finished with you." taking her arm, I guided her from the bed. She stumbled, I helped her into the living area where she laid on a comforter. Her eyes cocked a knowing look. "You're really not done with me, huh."

I watched Honey's athletic body in the flicker of late night television. My mouth tasted of hers then quickly found her soft brown nipples. The texture boiled my blood. I sucked hungrily like a hyena on it's prey. Her hand clutched the back of my head as soft moans left her lips. Her hand stayed there as my mouth trailed her body to her pouty swollen womanhood. My tongue parted then entered her moist temple. A soft succinct moan left her lips. Her salty, sweet taste infected my hunger more. My tongue worked higher, found the spot of heaven and licked. With her throbbing clit trapped between my tongue and lips, I sucked. Her moans grew then subsided.

I raised from our heavenly pouting sex my manhood throbbing against her slightly in small thump thump grazes on her against her the lips.

"I want you."I whispered, my XL already in place I presented myself at her temple steps.

"Be easy, she's a little swollen, Baby." Honey's voice slid thru the air like sweet notes from a sax.

I walked up the steps, opened the door easily and slid deep with slow mellow strides into her temple. Our tongues found each other our breath urgent. We inhaled and exhaled alternately feeding each other the air needed . My rod massaged her slowly, deeply with long strokes. Sweat peppered by back as I gyrated my hips against her tightly. A deep bellowing grunt rose from her diaphragm. Honey's thighs rose and parted wider, her ankles crossed around my lower back pulling me deeper. tossing away the gentleness and caring for her swollen lips, I pumped harder. Her tight healthy pussy clenching against my dick.

"ooh fuckkKKKKKK yeSSSSS YESSSSSSS!" Honey screamed as her orgasm collided hard. Her heart thumping wildly against her chest. Her ankles clutched and slipped on my sweaty brown back. A whimpered moan slowly left her lips as her limbs disengaged my body and collapsed against the floor. Her face illuminated in the tv flicker, I kissed her lips softly as we lay spent against each other.

"Surprised Phoenix didn't hear that and come join in." She laughed.

"I'm sure she heard and if she wanted she would've trust me."

As we lay basking in the glow of the evening, I noticed the time. Selina did say she was getting off of work by 4, didn't she. My cell phone buttons dialed the correct combination. Selina's low smokey voice answered.

"You still at work?"

"Yeah, but I'm about to leave."

"Honey wants to know if you want to come hang out with us." My words were measured but my tone spoke volumes. Selina paused. I could hear her wheels turning.

"You guys still hanging out, huh. Where's Phoenix?" Selina smiled through the phone.

"She's laid out in the bed, but by the time you get here, she'll be up. She'll be very happy to see you." Honey snatched the phone from my hand. Her voice purred back to Selina's. I could tell they were playing a game of flirtsy. Finally, Honey shook her head.

"Ok, well next time you have to come with us." There was an emphasis on the word "come". Honey bidded her good night.

"She's expected somewhere tonight. Must be the boyfriend she said she wasn't really seeing anymore. You have enough energy for another woman?"

"I'd damn sure make it." I laughed.

We returned to the bedroom. Phoenix lay sleeping, her plump nipples perking in the chilled air. I closed the window and found a place between the two of them in the bed. Honey tucked her head against my chest, I wrapped an arm around Phoenix and drifted off into a dream...none would be better than the one I just lived.