3 is The Magic Number: Table for 3

"Table for three, thanks." I smiled at the waitress as we made our way through the strip club. The music was blasting, the beats were thumping and there were a couple of pseudo-cute dancers with genuinely fit bodies on the stage behind the bar. All of a sudden I felt like a celebrity, the eyes automatically watching me. I could feel the heat beams on us from every part of the club. All of them said "He's going to have fun tonight!" Before we sat at on the leather couch, I scanned the bar for my friend Selina. Selina was a former colleague. Pretty, fun-loving with a firm round ass. In the office you always knew when she was wearing a skirt because necks craned. Selina tended bar here on the weekends and just my luck she wasn't here tonight. Tonight of all nights!

The snow was coming down outside. If it weren't, the three of us may have gone to a sex party in Jersey. More for watching than anything else, I'm sure. They asked me to sit between them, to enjoy the moment of male jealousy being sent my way through envious eyes. We ordered our drinks as I sat.

Phoenix sat on one side of me, Honey Rider on the other.

Our three glasses hit the table, then were lifted. We toasted to "new friends and a good night." Phoenix and Honey had fallen into fast friends already. When we met at my place earlier that night, Honey gave me the thumbs up of approval when Phoenix left the room. The two of them discussed their sororities until realizing the degrees of separation were shortening then they stopped. Phoenix had been her normal hospitable self by making fun of me and even spreading rumor to Honey about what she'd heard about my dick size from She. Now we were all having drinks and cracking jokes as half naked women gyrated. I was beyond myself with excitement and needed the Grey Goose to calm me.

Quickly, Phoenix had spotted two hot dancers walking amongst the patrons. One was mocha skinned with firm breasts that peeked through a black see through wrap around top and a thong, the other a butter pecan Hispanic with dirty blond curls and a thick athletic body.

"We gotta find you a lap dance, Fur" She laughed as Honey agreed. In a place known to have sexier bartenders than dancers, those were the best of the bunch. As we downed our first round, I spotted Selina making her way behind the bar. I ran over, greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a hug over the bar. I pointed out my party to her and soon she waved us all down to the bar for drinks on the house.

The drinks flowed and the dancers shimmied as Phoenix and Honey flirted with Selina. Who not too much to my surprise seemed to flirt back. Table for four anyone? Selina made it clear that only her friend "M" would be allowed to give me a lap dance tonight "She's pretty and you will be pleased." Selina guaranteed. Selina summoned "M" and luck be a lady! It was the mocha skinned dancer we'd seen earlier. "M" worked her magic on all of us. The alcohol worked it even more. Phoenix and Honey were both disappointed when "M" explained that she didn't do female dances. She just didn't think she was any good at it. However, she would be happy to take me to the private area as soon as she returned , she excused herself.

Sufficiently warmed up, Phoenix removed her shirt showing off her plump Double Ds in a wife beater. Selina smiled and winked at me with a "I'm not mad". Honey Rider let out an audible "wow". Selina summoned our Latina choice who wasn't as shy as "M", taking Honey Rider's hand, she led her behind the private curtain. The purple light danced off of Honey's eyes and plump lips as she glanced back at me winking then licking her lips. The curtains closed.

I felt a warm sensation on my thigh, my enthusiasm was getting the best of me. Phoenix's hand joined it on my thigh, her hand rested on my growing manhood then stroked me softly.

"Mmmmm, I'm happy I came out tonight Fury." She smiled.

"Are you now?" I laughed.

"Let's get more liquor in you guys, then let's get M on you." Selina winked to me.

To Be Continued....