3 is The Magic Number: Phoenix and Honey Rider Take a Bathroom Break

To see how this began see part one
Then part two


Honey Rider and I entered the bathroom, both finding available commodes.

"Phewwwww, this feels good, letting all of this liquid out of my system" I say trying balance standing up while not relieving myself on my clothes.

"I am having fun!" Honey Rider screams from the stall next to mine.

She is barely audible through the sound of urine hitting the bowl and the loud base blasting through the speakers, thumping the walls. I wipe and as timing would have it, we exit our respective stalls at the same time.

I pushed the dispenser and soap oozes out. Rubbing my hands together I ran my hands under the water and looked in the mirror trying to focus. The alcohol has taken over me.

"I am fuuuuuuuucked up!" I laugh uncontrollably. I can not believe I've had 3 rum and coke already.

"Girl, you are crazy! I Am fucked up too! I think Fury is soooo sexy. I want to fuck him so bad. I've wanted to fuck him for a long time." Honey Rider tells me.

"Yeah he is sexy. I am sure you will have the chance to fuck him tonight! He won't mind!" We both chuckled. I turned the nob on the faucet stopping the flow of the water and grabbed a paper towel to dry my hands. Honey Rider was at the sink looking in the mirror applying lipstick once she finished washing her hands.

"I mean, his hair, is sooooo beautiful! He just has me open!" Honey Rider confessed.

"Ma, I feel you." I say approaching her from behind.

"You my dear, have one of the best asses I've ever seen." I tell her as I cupped both of her ass cheeks with my hands.

She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. I turned her around to face me and kissed her on her neck.

"Phoenix, YOU have the best breast I've ever seen." Placing her hands on my DD's. She lifted the left one out of my tanktop and took my nipple into her mouth.

I grabbed her head, running my fingers through her hair. Running my fingers through her hair made my panties extremely wet. I brought her face to mine locking our lips.

"We are gonna get caught, there are no locks on the bathroom." I said to Honey Rider placing my breasts back in my tank top.

"So! I don't care. We are just going to have to get caught!"

"You're the crazy one! But I have an idea. If you move directly behind the door, we'll know when someone is about to come in because you'll feel the door hit your back." I suggested.

Honey Rider agreed as she stood behind the door and pulled me close to her.

"I want to taste you right here, right now." I whispered in Honey Rider's ear.

I kneeled down in front of Honey Rider, lowering her black leggings and thong. As I was on my knees I said a quick prayer to the pussy gods, thanking Her for the food I was about to receive! I buried my head in between Honey Rider's thighs. My tongue found its way to her clit.

"Mmmmmmm, Yes!" Honey Rider grabbed my head and lifted her leg up slightly, giving me better access to her pearl.

"How does that feel baby?" I inquire, although her moans and body have given me the answer.

"That shit feels good! YES!! YES!!" Honey Rider's moans turned into screams. The excitement of the possibility of getting caught had me going crazy. I enjoyed being in that moment.

I licked and sucked, her womanhood dripped into my mouth.

The door hit Honey Riders back hard. Shit, someone was trying to get into the restroom. I jumped up off of my knees, standing firmly on my feet and prevented the door from opening with my hands. This gave Honey Rider enough time to pull up her leggings and thong. I released the door, once she appeared normal, the new occupant walked into the restroom and gave us a suspicious look, giggling as she walked passed us and entered into a stall.

"I am not done with you!" I warned Honey Rider.

"That was amazing."

"We've been in here way too long. Lets get back out there to Fury, we wouldn't want him to get too lonely without us!" I said to Honey Rider, holding the restroom door open for the both of us to exit.

We went back to the bar just before Fury returned...