Magazine




Hola Readers! Pictured today is the front and back covers of a Panty Play magazine from my collection, circa September, 1998. As you can see this issue had some very pretty girls in it. The featured cover girl had a spread of her in full coverage granny style panties. I wasn't much into grannys back then, so I didn't really appreciate the spread as much as I do now. One thing I liked about this magazine is that they would try and cover the panty fetish topic from different angles. One thing they would do, was find internet sites devoted to the fetish. In this particular issue they featured Sweat Amber, a girl who sold her used panties and videos over the internet. Guess what? I checked and she's still at it, so here's a link to her site. Be sure and take a look at her panty of the month gallery, which features her in various styles of panties over the years, very nice. I've never ordered anything from her myself, but if any of you readers have, I'd love to hear about it from you. LOL, she even has a copy of the article from this very issue on her site, so be sure and have a peek at that as well.