S.I.L.F. - Triple 5 SILF

SILF: Strangers to me (most likely to you too, but if not, pass along the link why dontcha) that I find exceptionally sexy. This isn't your regular celebutante, model, actress shit. Just hot ass regular women because honestly, there are tons more hot chicks out there than celebs. Where do I find them? Wherever! Just see a picture. See her in the street, at a party, on wherever....and introduce you to what I think she's like and why she's so sexy. I'd like to celebrate the women of the world. The Strangers I'd Like to Fuck. No offense.

"I'm just playin' but I'm sayin...'" - Notorious B.I.G




No offense, young lady, but I've seen your picture a few times in my internet meaderings and it took a minute to decide that yeah, you could get it. Now I'm not a fan of the colored contacts, but that look in your fake eyes reads come get it. I love a good "come get it look". And you really know how to deliver. The skin tone is sexy and the short boy cut does something for you. The Triple 5 Soul hoodie is vintage hip hop sheik. Do they still make that shit? It's looks comfy, you don't have to take it off, just unzip it so I can gaze at your perky honey breasts.

I've always found women of the Far East sexy and after Slumdog Millionaire I'm sure it's hard for you to shake all the guys with Freida Pinto Far East fetish, but trust I won't be thinking about Millionaire when you ride me, it's all you...just look at me like you do here and I'll be sure to give you the winning answer.

They call me The Fury and you sweetheart are a Stranger I'd Like to Fuck.