Howl At The Moon

We were fresh into our secret affair. So fresh it still had the new ride smell. None of our coworkers knew and we preferred to keep it that way. To be honest I was still in awe that it actually happened. Caramel and I...sex in her place. Twice in as many weeks.

She was sexy, young, vibrant. Her skin was the color of that sweet confection. Her hair bushy and free when she wanted it or slicked back and pony-tailed with her business casual at work. She was slim, with doe eyes, very modest breasts and a cute apple ass. When she spoke, she just knew what she was talking about, even when she didn't. She was fiery and headstrong.

I glanced at her across the bar as our after work drinks ended. Our group was out celebrating some minor work achievement and everyone got pissy wasted until the wee hours. Everyone except us. She'd told me we had plans that night with one bat of her doe eyes and a comfortable pat on my inner thigh. Our boss, colleagues and friends stumbled out to the street.

"OK OK I'm gonna get all you drunk fuckers home in cabs!" She held out her slim hands stopping everyone on the curb.

High-stepping into the busy Manhattan street, she began hailing cabs faster than a Park Avenue doorman. It didn't hurt that her black pencil skirt had a high front slit. Her beautiful slender leg perched out of that slit in a model pose and taxis veered left and right lining up at her manicured nails.

Like Danny DeVito in Taxi, she dispatched away all of our company in minutes leaving just the two of us and one last taxi. How she managed to do it without anyone noticing is still a mystery. Three of the people she dispatched lived within minutes of me. No questions were asked.

"This is us." She strutted to the taxi as I opened the door for us.

She shouted her address to the driver and ended it with "Please, Thank You darling!"

And away we went.

We sat in silence staring out at the bright lights and Summer energy. Her leg stuck out the slit and touched my hand. I caressed the skin of her soft calf and she acted like it didn't matter, but I saw her smile. By the time we hit the bridge, I was kissing her neck while she murmured moans. Her tongue slid across mine slowly when we entered her neighborhood.

She pulled me by my hand through her darkened brownstone apartment. We had to be careful not to wake her mother/roommate. She stopped in the bathroom and pointed me to her room.

"I'm gonna shower." She whispered. "Watch the moon."

The moon?

I sat on her bed looking out of her enormous windows at a moon as bright as a watch tower. The sound of the shower echoed in the silence. She hadn't turned on the bathroom light and was showering in the dark. She knew her body well, no need to waste energy. When the shower stopped I felt my heart thump. It was game time. Number three. The doorknob clicked and she entered the room wrapped in her towel walking on her tippy toes .

"You have a problem with your clothes?"

"No but you have a problem with your mouth." I shot back.

She stood by her fireplace, dropped her towel and began to moisturize her body with a rose water scented oil. Her perky swollen nipples saluted me. There was still dew trapped in the landing strip of hair above her pouty pudenda.

I began taking off my clothes.

"That's what I thought." She laughed big and loud. Her voice echoed off the tiles and the high ceilings as she climbed on all fours across the bed.

She pursed her lips for a kiss, but I wasn't in the mood to cooperate and took her nipple in my mouth instead. Caramel sucked air through her teeth and exhaled loudly. My tongue danced across her erect nipple. My lips cupped it and sucked. I tasted her Bonner's soap and smelled her rose water oil. She was firm in my mouth and against my fingers that tweaked her other puffy areola. A slim leg was thrown over my body and she straddled my torso panting on all fours like a werewolf howling at the moon. My tongue increased it's speed but stayed soft.

Caramel grabbed my hand and slid it between her legs. Her silky skin parted there and out flowed more rose water from her own personal flower. I stroked her button and her back arched more. Her hand fumbled with my open pants until it found the opening of my boxers. She reached in and wrapped her fingers around as much as she could and finagled my instrument from its case. She stroked it with moans as I stroked her with a rapid heart.

She pushed forward kissing me with a greedy mouth then walked her body over me. Her navel pushed against my face as she rummaged through her top night stand drawer. I pushed my pants and boxers to the floor with blind hands as my mouth kissed her stomach then lower and lower again until I whiffed her fresh petals and lapped at her honeysuckle.

"Mmmm you're so fuckin sexy." She purred as her sweet candy filled my mouth.

Not to be distracted, she pushed away and slid a condom on my thickness unraveling it quickly down my throbbing manhood with an urgent need to claim it. I loved the way she stroked me with a tight grip as she glared at it with intentions. She slid my hands up her sides caressing her skin and above my head.

Click zipppppppt Click

I looked up. A pair of plastic handcuffs were on my wrists. The furry leopard print pressed softly against them. She giggled a girlish laugh.

"I know you. Don't break out of them!" She warned as she slowly descended impaling herself on me.

Her mouth opened wide as she took me deeply. The warm caress of her tight clench elicited a deep groan from my throat. Caramel rocked against me taking me slowly. Her hips swiveled with rhythm. She pushed lower against me, massaging all of the right spots. Her mouth lowered to my ear.

"Mmm yes....You're gonna make me cum, Fury..." Her voice wavered. "Mmm so good....so damn good." She tried to hold on for more.

"Cum on this big dick, baby." I groaned with a deep timber.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh" She groaned falling over the edge. Her body shook against mine. With each vibration, she seemed to cause more waves which then caused more vibrations. Her orgasm lifted and crashed against me then lifted and crashed again.

She shivered against me blissfully coming down from her high. I lay still letting her bask in it.

"I guess I'm your prisoner." I said clicking the handcuffs in the air.

"Yes yes yes." She smiled with her eyes closed.

I suddenly lifted up and turned the tables. Flipped her over with her back against the bed and I looming over her. My handcuffed hands braced above her head.

"No fair." She smiled devilishly.

I stroked deeply inside of her with a steady rhythm. Her mouth stood open in shock at the rise of yet another climax.

"You won't take me without a fight." I growled.

After her third orgasm, she released me from my bonds so I could have freedom to use my hands on her. To squeeze her. To spank her and mold her body into poses her lithe frame struck with ease.

"You're gonna cum for me!" She moaned through more juicy wet explosions.

She pushed me to my back, rolled off the condom and tossed it in the trash. She grabbed more than a handful of dick and stroked hard and fast. Her face was all business, her arms all work. She pumped my shaft for it's nectar. Her eyes looked possessed in the bright moonlight.

"Fucking give it to me, Fury! Cum for me!" She pleaded stroking harder and faster.

She pulled her hand away momentarily and licked her palm with a flat tongue for lubrication. She stroked me some more, decided it wasn't enough, released my cock, spat in her hand and stroked vigorously. Her stroke enticed me to a dream state. Her groans and heavy breathing laid a soundtrack of lust and desire. Her strokes quickened just like I like it.

As much as she wanted me to cum, I wanted to cum for her. My back arched. Her hand pumped base to head squeezing and releasing from top to bottom. Caramel heard my loud groans and sped up just as I exploded showering her chest and hands and my stomach with the milky white nectar she pleaded to see.

She smiled pleased with the heavy panting I was doing.

She wiped us both off with her towel then tossed it to the floor. We laid together and watched the moon glow bright as a watch tower happy the weekend was here.


They call me The Fury and you can cuff me, but don't expect me to come quietly.