Supernatural





Konnichi Wa Readers! I've been catching up on some TV shows that I recorded, but hadn't got around to watching. One show that I always look forward to watching is Supernatural, now in it's fifth season I think. I'm a big fan of the sci fi and horror genres, and this show really plays to my tastes. Basically, it's about two brothers who drive around the country in a cherry old Chevy slaying demons and creatures of the night. Of course along the way they encounter many a pretty girl, often times evil ones. So what does any of this have to do with my favorite fetish you ask? Well, during last weeks episode, one of the brothers, Dean (the one with the shorter hair), is transported several years into the future and meets himself. To verify his identity future Dean asks past Dean to tell him something that only himself would know. Past Dean thinks for a second, then tells his future self about the time when they/he was 19 and dating a girl who made him wear her panties, pink satin panties to be exact. The best part was when he said he liked it!