Step Up 2: Down On The Floor


This story began here.... Step Up

....and now continues...


Ebony
answered the door for Missy and walked quickly to the bathroom to put her shorts back on her naked ass.

"Hey Missy. The food is ready." Ebony said nonchalantly.

I picked up my shirt and threw back over my head before giving Missy the "whassup cock blocker" head nod.

"I just called and y'all didn't answer so I ran down the steps to see if you were here."

"Down the steps, huh." Ebony shouted from the bathroom.

Missy just missed seeing more than some fucking baked ziti.

"Did I interrupt something?" Missy asked as Janet Jackson sang

Tonight's the night
It's gonna be alright
Cuz I love you girl
Ain't nobody gonna
stop us now

"Nah!" I spat with a tinge of sarcasm.

It was Valentine's Day. Janet's sexy ass was singing. And Missy was cracking jokes. My dick was rapidly losing it's stiffness. ughhh

Missy wasn't an ugly girl. Short, stout, kinda loud. But she was fun. Fun like show you her new dildo with the suction cup on the back then stick it to the wall and mimic how she planned to give HERSELF backshots, kinda fun. Though I wasn't trying to give her backshots....then...LOL

Missy
didn't have a man or broke up with him recently and of course Ebony was making her feel better by letting her third wheel it.

So the three of us sat and listened to Janet sing while we ate ziti with a mozzarella heart on it. On occasion, Ebony would tongue her fork sexily or purse her lips at me reminding me she didn't forget. Reassuring me she wanted more.

Perhaps I'd toss Missy some dick on V-day just so I could get my girl back...nah. I didn't know how to even broach that..then. So I waited. Even after the sexy whip cream and strawberry dessert...which Missy stayed for.

I was three steps from grabbing Ebony and fucking her right in front of her, if Missy joined in, so be it. My dick was harder than President Obama getting that health care plan passed.

Alas, Missy bid us goodnight.

I collected the plates and put them in the sink. Suddenly the lights went out.

I turned to see Ebony standing naked in the doorway of the kitchen silhouetted by the blue lights from outside. She shook the whip cream can and sprayed a strawberry with it's contents.

"Wanna taste?"

I sucked the cream off the strawberry. And then on the floor, while Ebony finished eating the piece of fruit, I sucked her clit. Her hands reached out and grabbed the carpet as my tongue slid easily over her wet twat. My mouth watered as I savored the dewy salty goodness of her post staircase fucked sex.

I looked up to see her playing with her nipples, tweaking them hard and then softly in tandem. I wanted some of that action so I reached up and worked one of her nipples while she the other. She must've liked the way I did it because she let me take over while her hands grabbed the back of my head and pressed it tighter against her pussy.

Her thighs clamped down on my ears. Her moans reached a crescendo with my warm flicks as she exploded into a wet jerking orgasm.

Ebony and I didn't lose a step. I rose to her and gave her a full kiss letting her taste herself. Her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me deep inside. I fucked her deep. There on the floor between her kitchen doorway and the table of her dining area. Fucked her on the carpet. My knees burned with the friction but my I didn't give a damn.

Her hands pulled me deeper as she moaned for more.

"Yes fuck me Fury! Fuck yes! Fuck!" She screamed as I pounded.

Ebony's pretty perky titties rocked with each stroke. The squeeze of her pussy against my tool was driving me to the brink.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." I groaned as my strokes grew more urgent.

"Yes. Cum for me. Give it here." She panted.

I pulled out and hobbled up her body. My tool slid between her chocolate breasts to her ravenous mouth. It barely took three strong sucks from her knowledgeable lips before I'd reached my end. I exploded hard as she sucked then released. The last bits of my cum slid across the bottom of her chin.

"Shit that was good." I came down slowly.

"It was." She vamped wiping her chin with her index finger.

"Can I have some more?" I panted.

She climbed to her feet and walked to her bed. Her long brown limbs perched at the foot of her bed. She looked back to me on all fours.

"Bring that dick over here." She growled.


They call me The Fury, I'm good to the friends and good to the pussy.