Step Up


I awoke to the smell of tomato sauce and garlic. I pushed my body up from the stiff futon mattress and adjusted my eyes to the woman in the small kitchen making a loud clatter as she placed the casserole dish on the stove top. The sounds of Janet Jackson's Velvet Rope album coerced her hips into a sensual shimmy. Her long stem legs were bare in her short shorts. A thin tank top was all she wore over her perky breasts.

"Hey sleepy head." Ebony smiled. "Don't get any ideas. I don't do this shit for just anyone!" She pointed to her bare feet.

"Bare foot in the kitchen." I laughed.

It was Valentine's Day and some time between lunch and football, I'd fallen asleep on her couch. I joined her in the tight kitchen pressing close against her ass as I stood behind her.

"How's that for some bullshit?" She pointed at the heart she'd designed out of mozzarella cheese on the top of the baked ziti.

"Oh that's some bullshit." I whispered in her ear as I kissed it softly.

Ebony pushed her ass back against the growing bulge in my jeans and let a whimper escape her lips. My hands traveled across her stomach, massaged her midriff then ascended under her tank top. Hard nipples welcomed my warm fingertips with a blush and led a shiver down her spine. Her hips gyrated to the music pressing hard against me as Janet sang.

We go deep
and we don't get no sleep

cuz we be up all night

until the early light

My hands cupped her breasts, pulled them from her tank top and spun her around to meet my mouth. Her back arched to meet my warm nipple kiss and pressed for more tongue. Her chocolate breasts were left slippery and moist from my mouth.

My fingertips pressed hers pulling her to the futon. I sat with my back against it as she straddled me. Her plump mouth took mine. My hands caressed her ass as her hips continued the rhythmic whirl to the music. I unbuttoned her shorts then slid them down her legs. She stood and pulled them the rest of the way off.

I found the warmest area of her thong bikinis, caressed the outside then inside them. Her wet pussy lips kissed my fingers as I circled their throbbing erect secret and asked for more.

She turned away from me, exposing her soft brown ass and walked swiftly to the bathroom. I was beyond hot and waiting for her to return was driving me insane. I decided to shorten the wait and released my hard dick from it's denim confines. I stroked him softly and watched him throb in anticipation. Ebony returned wearing a long pink robe. She looked at me sitting on the futon, hardness awaiting her.

"Mmm..yeah...come on." She walked quickly to the door without waiting for my response.

I stuffed my hard dick back in my pants and caught up behind her.

"Unlock it." She spat as she headed into the hallway.

I flipped the latch and let the door slam behind me.

Ebony walked swiftly down the hall clutching the front of her robe, but the bottom billowed behind her like a cape. Her newly adorned flip flops squeaked and flopped as she sped to the doorway halfway down the length of the hallway on her left. I pushed through the door and heard the echoes of my foot steps. We were in the stairwell.

Ebony walked to the stairs leading upward, placed one foot on the steps as if to climb them, then placed one hand on the banister. With the other hand, she threw her robe up over her back exposing her ass and her glistening lips.

"Right here." She panted.

I unzipped my pants and pulled her towards me.

SLAM!

The doors echoed levels below us. Feet descended the steps.

Ebony moaned softly between clutched teeth as I entered her warm grip.

SLAM!

The doors echoed above us. We both looked up and heard steps moving away from us.

I pumped deeply inside of her reaching her end and kept going. She gave it back to me, pushed back causing loud ass smacks.

"Yes..fuck yes Fury...mm yes Fury." She moaned with each hard thrust. The rubber souls of her shoes squeaked in the echoes.

I grunted under the pressure her pussy gripped me with then thrust harder and deeper. She pounded back against me. My hands pulled at her hips fucking her with reckless abandon.

SLAM!

The doors echoed below us. The footsteps ascended towards us.

We paused in mid stroke like a peculiar lifelike painting.

"Doesn't anyone use the fucking elevator here?" Ebony whispered.

The steps grew closer.

Just as I made to remove myself from the sticky warm trap that was Ebony's kitty, the door opened on the level below us and closed.

Ebony placed both of her hands on the steps, arched her back like a rainbow and goaded me for more. I delivered with thrusts from behind that jarred her body. I moaned with intensity. She threw a glance over her shoulder as if to say.

"Don't fucking stop."

SLAM!

More foot steps ascended from below.

Ebony stood and slowly slid me from inside her. She closed her eyes with a smile and rolled her head around in bliss.

"Let's go back inside. I need to fuck without these distractions." She smiled with her eyes still closed.

Her robe billowed behind her like a superhero as she walked back to her apartment. I locked the door behind me and removed my shirt.

Then the doorbell rang...

She looked at me. I looked back at her. She checked the peephole and laughed.

"It's Missy."

"What?"

"I forgot I invited her over for dinner."


...To Be Continued...


My name is The Fury and I take the stairs....