The Tub Faucet, the Spreadsheet and Independence Day




The city streets had gone dark on the other side of the large office windows. It was summer, which meant I was in the office way too late on a Friday. The phone rung driving me out of my hazy eyed gaze. With one look at the caller ID, I knew who it was...

"Hey Ebony, to what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?"

"Whaddup, Fury! I'm driving home and you crossed my mind. What are you doing?"

"Still working for some fucking reason."

"Working...?" I heard a pause. She must've looked at the number she'd called.

"Oh damn, I thought I called you at home." I heard her car stop, radio shut off and car door open. "Sorry to interrupt." She grew tentative.

"No problem. It's just me and like 2 other people on the other side of the office. I'm about to leave in a few."

"Oh..." Her voice relaxed.

The sound of the house alarm notification beeped. With a few quick high pitched button dials the sound went away. The sound of keys hit a table, a bag dropped, refrigerator door opened...closed. A cabinet opened...bottle removed.

"I'm about to have some wine and relax in the tub. Wanna come with? By phone, of course." She said demurely. It'd been a long while since she and I were romantically involved.

"Sure." I relaxed the phone between my ear and shoulder then entered more information into the spreadsheet. "Where's the man?"

"Not here."

"Oh..."

The cork was opened. Its contents poured gurgling into a glass. She ascended a staircase as we caught up on the mundanities of life. I held while she took off her clothes.

"I'm totally naked now. You're talking to your ex butt naked on the phone. How does that make you feel?"

"I feel just fine. Wish we had a video phone." I laughed.

"Or you could sit here on the side of the tub while I bathed." Her voice echoed in the bathroom then she took a large gulp of her wine.

"Would you let me sit there?"

"Yes, I have my independence. No one is here. It'd be just me, you and my lovely lovely tub faucet."

The way she said 'lovely lovely' implied lots more.

"The tub faucet is good to you is it?"

"Oh...it is!" She gulped again.

"Would you let me watch you?"

"I dunno. I'd be self conscious which makes no sense since you've seen me naked, writhing and doing all kinds of fucking...well...we were doing all kinds of fucking."

"Right. So if you felt uncomfortable I'd just turn off the light and listen...kind of like I'm doing now."

She turned on a heavy stream of water in her tub then put me on speakerphone.

"Right. We know how long that would last before you joined me in the tub."

"I'd be the perfect gentleman. Now get in the tub and make yourself cum for me."

"Demanding...I like you when you're demanding Mr. Fury." I heard her body lower into the tub. "I don't plug up the water when I'm doing this. Otherwise, I'd drown." Her voice echoed off the walls.

"Sounds sexy."

I imagined her slim brown body sitting in the tub. Her constantly perky breasts with her supple perky brown nipples poking forward. Her taught sex and tight ass sliding downward toward the water.

My dick got harder as I sat at my desk prompting me to push further forward to hide it underneath the desk. I knew how her body would look as the water splashed against her slim ankles and upward over her inner thighs. Delectable.

Ebony sighed as she slid under the water.

"So you're going to...?" I started.

"Slide my pussy underneath this faucet, my legs parted high up against the wall and let the water pressure flow across my clit...mmmmm..." She moaned as her voice got further away.

"Feels good..." My voice echoed in her bathroom.

"Yes, Fury."

"Feels good to be home alone getting off with me on your phone..."

"Mmmmm yes....yes..." The water quickly drove her to cloud nine. Her moans echoed off the bathroom tiles into the phone. "Oh fuck...yes...this feels so good. Fuck!"

My dick was rigid underneath my desk. The spreadsheet had suddenly disappeared and was replaced with what I saw in my mind's eye-- Ebony naked spread eagle against her tub faucet, hands playing with her nipples as the water flowed against her pretty pussy lips.

"Yes. Yes. Mmmmm...Yes Fury. Oh shit this feels good. I want you to suck my nipples while this fucking tub makes me cum. You gonna suck 'em?" She whined as the water splashed louder against her body.

"Yes I'm gonna suck 'em hard, Ebony." I grunted into the phone trying to be heard to her but not the office at large.

"YES! SHIT! OH I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed as the echoes vibrated the phone speaker. Her passionate screams swirled in her bathroom and echoed throughout her empty home. As Ebony slowly came down from her orgasm, I heard a giggle. "I can't believe I let you hear me do that." She laughed.

"Do it again." I said with a smile. My manhood pulsing with eager anticipation.

"Oh...I am..." She said. Her mouth suddenly closer to the phone. I Imagine she'd slid on her back upward to plant a kiss on me..and my erection before she submerged again.

"I'm gonna suck your nipples again." I said.

"No I wanna suck your big dick while this water rushes over my wet pussy."

"Dirty mouth." I smiled.

"Come put something in it, Fury."

The water splashed louder. Ebony wasn't ready this time. It must've hit her right on the clit with just the right amount of force. An involuntary moan erupted into my eardrum fueling my throbbing erection. Her moans increased. She said my name.

"Can you feel my dick in your mouth?"

"Mmm yeah..." Her ass squeaked against the tub.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth while you squirt all over that tub."

"YES!!" Ebony moaned louder. The addition of my voice to her normal tub routine took her to a new place. I imagined her nipples painfully erect begging for attention as her clit throbbed underneath the soft but firm pressure of the water. She came in fits. The water splashed. Her hands squeaked and pawed at the sides of the tub. A whimper left her voice. "You are too fucking much, Fury."

"Even just over the phone?"

She laughed. The plunger dropped in the tub and it began to fill. The speakerphone ended and her voice sounded so much closer. A sultry whisper in my ear.

"So..is your dick hard over there?"

"You know it is."

"That's good to imagine while we talk. So...what are you doing at work?"

I looked at the spreadsheet.

"Apparently not enjoy my independence."

She laughed, gulped her wine, relaxed in her tub and talked me through the rest of my work evening.

They call me The Fury and I make bath time lots of fun.