Haagen Daz Revenge (part II)

I was pleasantly surprised when You removed 2 one pint containers of Vanilla Haagen Daz ice cream from the brown bag.

We searched vigorously through Ernie's cabinet drawers for spoons, finally locating them in the dishwasher.

You told me that you dont play spades either and suggested we go into the bedroom to watch a movie. Mimi looked up from her card game, eyes following me suspiciously, as I follow You into one of Ernie's bedrooms. I gave her a smile and wink and closed the door behind us.

The room was small and intimate compared to the massiveness of the rest of the apartment.

Pushing aside clothes on the bed, You located the remote control and turned on the television. We sat down on the bed pulling off the top of the ice cream container.

You scooped a bit of the ice cream onto your spoon, asked me to open wide and placed the spoon in my mouth. I savor the flavor, letting the spoon linger in my mouth a little longer than it needed to. You look at me with lust in your eyes and my eyes read the same thing!!! You placed the unfinished container and spoon on the nightstand, and ran your fingers through my hair, and yanked it unexpectedly, forcefully placing your tongue in my mouth. I should have been upset (fuck is this nigga yanking my hair for!!?!?) but I was turned on and submitted to you. The taste of the vanilla bean drenched our mouths.

Your orders were to get undressed as you would do the same thing. I stripped down to my bikini panties while you, your sexy ass paraded in boxer briefs and Timberlands! I had never seen anything like it!! Your sculpted body made me want to Bronze it and put it on my shelf!! Perfection!!

You scooped ice cream onto one of our spoons and drizzled it on my nipple. Your hot tongue saved me from the sudden coldness. I grabbed your head wanting you to bite me instead of suck. I was a bit sadistic. You bite not only my neck, but my shoulders, and collar bone. I was extremely turned on by the pain. You dip another spoon full and drizzle it on my stomach. Licking my hip, you move your head between my legs and are engulfed for what seems an eternity. You devour every drop of me.

There are knocks on the door and we are both receiving a myriad of calls. I was well aware that that The Fucker Asshole is calling me, but I could care less who is calling your phone. Ignoring both phones and now bangs at the bedroom door, we continue. We fucked all night. I had never experienced a sore pussy until this night. No one had ever put in the work You did to ensure that I was pleasured. You were indeed, at that point, the best I'd ever had. You held me, kissed my forehead and rubbed my back until the sandman came and took us both away.

"Its morning, as we slept the night away..." --Shirley Murdock

We both awaken to a loud bang at the bedroom door, You realized that you'd better open it before Ernie or Mimi busted it open. You cracked the door open to speak to Ernie while being cognizant that I am laying naked on the bed. Once you were done with your conversation, you closed the door and jumped on the bed. You kissed me gently on the lips and said we had to get dressed. You told me what a wonderful night you had and asked me for my number, thought maybe it would be a good idea if I come to the studio to hear some of your work.

After we put our clothes back on, we exchange information. I'm looking forward to another night like this. Mimi walked me downstairs and helped me hail a cab back to the upper east side. I hopped in and promised I would call her with details.

On the ride home, my phone rang and it was Fucker Asshole. I knew that I would still need to explain somethings but I couldn't help but to think about the fun I had all night. I never knew revenge tasted so sweet!