I'm A Woman Man: Episode 4 - Feet

Here's the thing with feet, they can be as sensual as any other part of the body if and only if you allow them to be. It's that simple. Now if you're the holder of a foot fetish then they may hold that sensual place all or most of the time. I'm not talking about you guys and gals right now. Although, you're very welcome to chime in, nod, shake your head or just masturbate to the picture on this post.

I have never been one for glaring longingly at a woman's feet, but I have taken notice of particularly pretty feet. I have even seen perfect feet. Those feet, freshly cleaned and pedicured found their way into my mouth. Perhaps I was entranced by her feet, by the fact that I'd witnessed several men (who also weren't foot fetishist) gawking at her feet in amazement. My tongue slid around each toe slowly and assuredly. The scent of strawberry bubble bath filled my nose. She of the perfect toes squealed with each lick and then rested backward, eyes closed appreciating the sensations. My hands rubbed her heal as I licked with the intensity of sucking her clit. And then, when it was done, she pleaded for me to fill her moist sex with mine. Apparently, there was an erotic spot to be found hiding in her metatarsals.

This isn't to say you must have perfect feet for me to appreciate them. Not at all, baby. Not at all. I sat across the restaurant table from this one young lady, our flirtation increased exponentially. Above the table, we ate and drank conservatively. Below the table, she removed her high heeled shoe from one foot and slid it slowly up my leg. "Where's this going?" I smiled with a twinkle in my eye. Her foot snuggled between my legs, stroking my erection. I grew harder, placed my hands on her soft foot and angled it perfectly so the head of my dick massaged the ball of her foot.

"Mmmm" she purred. " I can't believe I'm doing this." Her foot flexed and moved across my hotness. She hadn't known how skilled she was with her foot before that moment. Soon I was raging hard beneath the table and brought the tease to an end. Next time I promised to unleash him fully so we can have some direct skin to skin contact. I like skin to skin contact.

My appreciation for the female form, every square centimeter of it, shows when I massage. My foot massage is particularly lethal. According to the victims, the hidden sensual energy attached can cause severe moisture flow. To quote Samuel L Jackson's character in "Pulp Fiction" "I am the foot fucking master!" You must understand that the keys to a great foot massage, just like any other, is to tune into the soul of what you're rubbing.

My warm hands find the heal and kneed deeply, rising on the sides of the feet softly but firmly. With alternating hands, I massage the ball of the foot and the top. This is when I relax and let my firm fingers massage the toes. Each toe deserves their own pull, stroke and kneading massage. The tension in your feet can effect every other part of your body. There are those that say the nerve endings in your feet lead throughout your body. Some say there are nerve endings, that if rubbed in the soles of your feet, can lead directly to a woman's clitoris. I've found that nerve ending a couple of times apparently. Massaged the foot into telling the secret places above to increase moisture. It's just a foot massage though, nothing sexual. I mean, it is just a foot. Not anything that can cause harm...

My name is The Fury... I don't be tickling or nothing.