I'm A Woman Man: Episode 7 - Legs

Her legs are long and slender with just the right amount of thickness to them, in the thighs, I like thick thighs. My eyes linger on them possibly a little too long. She notices and gives me a flirtatious smile. Her short skirt invited longer glances, but I kept my head and continued on my way walking. I boarded the "D" train uptown and stood by the door a slight bit more warm than I had been. Just then, as if on cue, a sexy Hispanic woman enters, her business skirt just a couple of inches above the knee, her legs wrapped in a patterned lace-like stocking. Her high heels added height, stretched her muscles longer.

I imagined walking up behind her, sliding my hand from her ankle all the way up. The course material of the stocking grinding against my fingers as the heat from her leg excited me. The heat from my hands exciting her. I would linger there on her inner thighs circling my fingers right before the heat's true origin. A warm whisper escapes her lips.

"This is 59th Street Columbus Circle" the conductor's voice echoed in a robotic charge.

I left the train hoping she would too. Hoping I could follow behind her up the stairs and watch her stiletto anchored stems glide up the stairs revealing just slight peeks more of her thighs. She stayed, I walked. Disappointed.

The noise and energy of New York broke my dreams until I put my headphones on, pressed play on my ipod and was greeted with the voice of Amy Winehouse. Her sexy intonation carried me half a block until I was awakened by the cream colored legs of a coed walking quickly past me. She skipped quickly in front of me, possibly annoyed that I was walking so slowly in front of her. This is New York, ya know. She wore very short work out shorts. The kind made of thin heather grey material, the name of her school emblazoned across her small ass. Her legs were sweaty from a run. The calves in her legs were tight and blushing from the workout she had given them. I'd imagine those legs could clamp down hard on the back of her lover, hold him tighter, deeper. She slowed her pace as Amy sang to me. Without warning she stopped, I moved as fast as my preoccupied mind could make me, my hand extended to keep from colliding with her. She was bending over, my hand, briefly touched her smooth creamy thigh. It was cool and very soft to the touch.

Lifting my headphones with one hand, I murmured an apology. My right hand still stuck in mid-air shocked it had touched her. The coeds face was twisted in pain as she rubbed her cramping calf.

"No my fault, my blasted calf is killing me." the slight English lilt escaped her mouth. I responded with a commiserative "oooh", dropped my headphones back in place and kept walking.

I sat at my desk that morning, wondering if I had suddenly become a leg man or if the leg gods were tempting me to their parish. My answer walked through the office door a short time later. Her pretty wine colored dress, hit just mid thigh, it left plenty of room for her ample cleavage up top and since she has ample ass, revealed much more thigh from behind as she flopped in her chair.

"We need to talk, Fury." her voice exasperated.

About how you're wearing the shortest dress you could find today on a day when I can't help but stare at legs, maybe?

As she stood and made her way to me, my eyes darted up and down her body. From her bouncing breasts, the swishing of the dress material, to her brown thick thighs, strong calves and back up and down again.

"Nice dress" I deadpanned. She smiled an appreciative "oh this old thing" smile, but I knew it was what she wanted to hear all day long from anyone that saw her. Sitting on a table next to my desk, she crossed her legs like a good lady should. The light caramel of her thighs whispered to me. Her smooth calves bounced as she swung her legs slightly. She talked about the latest work drama, her latest personal drama and asked for advice on both that and where she should take a friend to party that night.

When she disagreed with my opinion on how she should handle the work drama, she lifted slightly from the desk and bounced in fake tantrum. Her boobs banged against her body as she lifted higher and crashed down again and again. Below, more and more of her thighs were revealed as her dress rode up. My chuckling at her antics stopped short as my eyes took full pleasure in seeing her entire thigh. They had a slight dimple here and there and led up to a pair of slightly revealed thin black panties. We talked some more, her crossed thighs revealing nearly all of their length, their thickness. Her dress had risen up to just covering her ass. I was a mere foot away from caramel thighs that pleaded for a kiss. She rubbed her soft legs as we spoke. Her foot lifted towards me then collapsed.

My poker face never broke. I couldn't reveal that I was watching her as closely as I was. My hand extended to touch her knee to comfort her, remembered the proper rules of workplace behavior and retracted.

"Oh what am I interrupting!!??" Another co-worker entered, her voice shrilling.

"We're talking about my drama" The Leg Temptress huffed.

"Oh cuz the way you're all on display it looks like you're trying to blind Fury!"

Take my eyes now!!

The Leg Temptress caught the hint, stood and pulled her dress down to cover as much thigh as possible. We'd finish my advice later. She went back to her desk, pushed her chair out, inadvertently dropping her cell phone. Her bend was full over, ass high, dress riding just to the edges of the sanctuary. I arched forward to checkout the full scene. Her full thick smooth thighs, a sexy dimple here or there, slowly caressing into her knee, rounded calves, slimmer ankles.

"Hey!" I shouted. "Bend at the knee! We don't need you showing all the guys your name number and address!" The Leg Temptress turned with a scowl and sat down.

I opened my IM screen and typed a message...

"Nice legs...wow!"

The Leg Temptress erupted in a loud giggle.

"Thanks! ;-)" Her IM replied.

I am The Fury...I'll have a leg and a thigh, please.