The Sum Is Equal To The Parts


What attracts me to you?

The way you pin me against the wall so that I can't come to my senses and get away. The way you wind your hands into my hair while you kiss me with your soft, wet, mouth. The way your cum tastes. The way you trace my curves lazily with the very tips of your fingers. The way you whisper "you're MY whore" into my ear just before you slide your cock in deep. The way you don't take "no" for an answer. The way you sound when you cum. The way you reach out and touch me when no one is looking. The way your cock looks, long and beautiful. The way you suddenly flip me over onto my stomach so you can have my ass. The way your fingers hit my G-spot as your thumb circles my clit. The way you pull my panties up into my cunt just before you pull them aside to slip in your tongue. The way you pull me across the bed to the edge so you can kneel down before me. The way your fingers, slick with my wetness, find their way into my mouth. The way our eyes lock in a room of people who have no idea we are fucking. The way you fuck me.