Not My Virtue

My patience is being tested as one day rolls into the next and still we haven't been able to meet. The tension builds incredibly and we find we can't concentrate (and really shouldn't be operating heavy machinery). You tell me over the phone that you had to jerk off this morning just to momentarily take me off your mind. We're so desperate and so edgy that when we can finally meet I imagine us slamming so hard into each other that POOF we combust into dust as we collide. I know we will try to literally climb INTO each other. That feeling you get when you actually wish you had another limb because there just isn't enough hands or mouths to cover every place you need to touch and be touched at the same time. The frenzy of mouths and tongues and hands and hair and clothes being ripped off and bodies joining FINALLY. I am waiting, not so patiently, for that ahhhhhh of FINALLY.