I'm A Woman Man: Episode 5 - Hands

I like hand jobs in public. The kind of hand jobs that are rushed, clandestine, fumbling past the belt buckle, urgent, vigorous strokes of lust. A woman's hands are so much softer and delicate than our own. They are so much prettier. I've received my share of hand jobs (only once to climax) and have always wondered at 1) how soft her hands are and 2) how fat my dick looks in her hand. Hey, men like reassurance too. Honestly, I can't say that I've stared lustily at a woman's hands in a normal everyday situation. In fact, I pretty much guarantee that if her hand wasn't involved in a sexual activity I probably didn't notice them...unless her fingernails were a horrid mess.

I prefer watching women use their hands on themselves more than on me. My heat has raised to delicious levels watching women self pleasure. I've learned most of my finger techniques from watching women either in adult films or in person. Although many adult film actresses are prone to what I call the "pussy lip slap" which looks quite painful and I've never seen a woman do it in real life. What I do like seeing are the slow concentric circles of the small soft hand over her clit. Nearly automatically the dew of her essence is present at her lips as she starts, knowing that I'm throbbing for her.

I revel in watching her self inflicted shivers as she slowly coaxes more juice to build within her. It's at this point when I ask her to slide two fingers inside, to feel the wetness. Usually she's way ahead of me and I get to watch her soft, small fingers with their manicured nails disappear within her. When they return, the slippery essence slides across her clit with amazing ease, adding more lubrication. I can only glance up momentarily to see the closed eyes and the agonizing look of her biting her own bottom lip before I must watch the hands again. The fingers slide back and forth playing a tune. Her clit is the key, her mouth moaning the song. Mmmm with her other hand, she rubs her essence across her hard nipples. It's amazing to see just how fast and agile a woman's hands are when she's building to a climax. Her fingers ricocheting off of her hard nipple then pulling them perky. Down below, her index finger is in concert with the middle finger, they dance on her clit rubbing it up and down. Her hips gyrate in the air against her lithe fingers.

When the colors on her fingers explode in a rapid fire kaleidoscope, it is time. Her moans expand time and space. As she climaxes, her fingers speed then slow to a crawl. Her pert delicate hands slowly circumnavigate her sex as she comes down from her mountain of pleasure. Her fingers drifting, lingering ... It's then when I break the unspoken barrier, slide closer...

...and suck her fingers clean.

Ladies, give yourself a hand...then let The Fury taste.