I'm A Woman Man: Episode 6 - Ass


Originally the next entry was to be about a different part of the female anatomy until I realized this post is the 100th post here at The Dirty Details. With this landmark post, I MUST dedicate it to a portion of the female body that I hold with great affinity.

The Ass

I am an ASStronomer...searching near and far for heavenly bodies. I am an ASStrologist checking the bright shining heavens for signs of things to cum. I am every bad pun and description of a man that truly admires a great rear end. It is my confession that I prefer the rounder, firmer, bigger, plumper derriere. The ass that swells from a small waist into a homage to firm fruit. I like big butts and I can not lie.

I have seen many many beautiful round, firm, soft asses in my years. However, the roundest, plumpest ass I've known in the biblical sense belongs to Honey Rider. One of my first views of exactly how plump and shapely it was came on one of our first meetings. I peered out of the window as she exited her car. Her loose yet form fitting cargo pants tugged at her ass, her g-string exposing the sexy skin of her lower back. The G-string gave me a glimpse of her soft sun-kissed sandalwood colored skin. It wasn't evident to me then, but within weeks I would be watching her plump round ass undulating on top of me in a mirror as my dick disappeared beneath it. Honey Rider loved riding me, I loved her riding me and watching her ass in the mirror. Luckily for an ass lover like me, she enjoyed doggystyle as well.

Doggystyle is the ass lover's dream position. We can watch the heart shaped plump ass as well as partake in it. Reverse cowgirl also provides great ass view, but there's something about proper doggystyle that brings a devilish grin to my face. I relish doggystyle, the stance, whether on all fours, bent over or crouching. It's always the case that my dick throbs hard as I enter a woman from behind, her ass in full view, my hands holding herwaist. With a tight phat ass, there's even an added suction in doggystyle. A nice plump ass in doggystyle grips my dick and causes a slight puckering sound when I remove myself. I like to give pounding thrusts from behind as much as I like to give a slow, sexy deep dick grind. There's always the urge to sting the ass with a hot fiery slap then soothe it with a gentle caress. It thrills me when the woman enjoys the ass slapping as much as I do. I've been coaxed by strippers, lovers, co-workers and friends to slap their asses. Once during sex, I had a woman grab my hand and forcibly slap herself on the ass with MY hand. I like the firm jiggle of an ass slap. I like the feeling of the flesh giving way to my hand and the sound of the clash.

With all of my ass talk, I have never had anal sex. I can only count one failed instance of anal. I'll discuss it in a later post, but I have to give the young lady credit for even entertaining putting my thick dick in her ass. I'm not against anal sex, it's never been my first priority, not my second, third or fourth. In fact, there have only been a handful of women that have conjured my thought to fuck their ass. In every single case it was due to an overwhelming ache to consume them wholly, their own sexual openness and yes nice asses. Alas, that hasn't happened, yet I do not feel a sense of loss. LOL

My blessings in the ass department runneth over. I have bowed before scrumptious delectable ass, tight ass, round ass, small palm sized ass, wide, large jiggly asses. Ass has even been blessed to feel the slippery warm slither of my tongue. I don't get that urge often, but the couple of times I have, sent the intended into another world of new sensation… I have rubbed my hard throbbing cock against the soft firm ass of a horny young temptress in a public place with whispers of what was to cum. I have showered firm tight ass with my hot juice with low orgasmic moans. Words can not explain how great asses have motivated and inspired me.

I am The Fury…bend over and show me that ass baby.