4play

It took nearly an entire weekend before I got some "me time". The exquisite "me" of the double quotes. I had been in heat for more than two weeks with no signs of fading and surely self pleasuring, but I wanted more intimate fantasy time. No amount of self pleasure had helped to "get the edge off" so I needed to get serious about this. LOL

Relaxed in my home office chair I opened several browser windows and initiated several sessions. The first, a hot story by a hotter young female acquaintance, Pree, emailed to me about one of her self pleasuring sessions. I am on occasion a very lucky man.

The second screen was the live video chat sessions of women who strip, masturbate and flirt online. In the free area of the site, you get almost no masturbation, rare stripping and broken flirting as you're usually competing with about 12 other men for attention. However, if you choose the right girl, you will see plenty of half naked writhing, nipple tweaks and even some clit rubbing all to entice you to buy private time. Merely showing tits or well manicured kitty isn't much for a girl who willingly double penetrates herself with large dildos in private shows. On this day, I found such a woman. Amazingly fit and pretty for this site, she sat fully naked in free chat typing on her keyboard with one hand and fingering her slim pussy lips with the other. Perfect visual.

I pulled my manhood from my nylon basketball shorts as it pulsated bobbing slightly in the humid air. I continued my reading as the entertainer in the other screen fingered herself. Pree, in the email story threw her thick leg over the arm of HER office chair as my dick throbbed in my hand. Mmm I liked that visual of her. I stroked myself imagining her pleasing herself. Here we were three people enjoying ourselves. Pree was naked in the chair fingering herself with two fingers as I watched her. Her fine brown form, her wet pussy and hard nipples. My dick throbbed begging to meet her in person, I stroked him harder. My computer chimed with an IM screen popping up. Shocked, I checked the time... 1AM. This could only be one person. I checked the message, it was from La La.

"Mmm I want some dick"

La La is impossibly fine. Hollywood sexy with caramel brown skin, short with tight fit curves. Although we'd associated in person, we'd never had sex. Was everyone horny at once? I reply:

"I think I may have one of those..."

Then went back to stroking my dick as Pree was closing her eyes and throwing her head back.

My mind went to her. Placed my mouth on her clit and sucked as my tongue flicked her clit with light licks. I could taste her. My dick throbbed in my hand as I stroked him even more vigorously. The chat vixen was licking her fingers for me. My IM chimed:

"I bet you do. Can you fuck me from behind, baby? I need you to do that for me."

With one hand stroking my thick dick and my face deep between Pree's thighs tasting her wet pussy, I reply:

"I can fuck you from behind, I'd pull you by your hair and dive deep in you."

And there she was, La La, on her knees in front of me bent over, her fine brown ass waiting for me to give her attention. It's at this very moment that I realize the two of them, La La and Pree are quite a lot alike facially. Like fucking a woman and her younger sister at once. My dick strokes increase in vigor. I want this. I want to be smothered in pussy. Pree spread across my face moaning. My hair tickling her inner thighs as her fingers move in concert with my tongue. La La rode my dick backwards. As I glance over, the chat vixen is pulling her nipples perky watching..us.

I stroke harder as I read the email, Pree releases. She gyrates her hips against my face, her juice on my lips. My IM chimes:

"ooooh, I can feel that dick in me. I want it so bad. I'm stroking this clit for you."

I buck against my hand stroking more.

The sensation of Pree's pussy on my face, La La backing her ass against my dick. It's all too much...I fall to my knees as a well placed paper towel collects my release. Pree climbs from my face, kisses me deeply tasting herself, slaps La La on the ass for good measure and disappears into her signature.

My IM chimes:

"Damn daddy, my pussy is throbbing. I'm gonna cum 4 u..."

My reply reads:

"I wanna slap that ass hard as I'm pounding your pussy. I KNOW u NEED that."

The chat vixen's screen disappears to an automated screen about buying credits. I click back to see her smiling into the screen. I guess she liked what she "saw".

The IM chimes again:

"mmmm I came. That was good. Thank you baby."

Wiping the remnants of my cum from the tip of my pulsing cock, I ball the paper up and make it back to my seat. With a deep sigh I relax and coast on the fantasies.

A virtual 4some, you gotta love the mind...and technology.

I am The Fury...I am a dirty minded bastard.