Tell me.....

Tell me.....

Tell me what you want me wearing when we see each other next...will you have me in jeans with no panties so you can shove them down my thighs as you shove your cock in deep? Or do you want me in a skirt so that you can reach under the restaurant table and tease my clit mercilessly while I am forced to keep from moaning too loudly? Do you want my long hair hanging down loosely so that you can weave your fingers into it as I suck on your cock? Or do prefer it back in a long pony tail that you can grab on to pulling my head back as you fuck me from behind?

Tell me.....

Tell me how you want me....do you want me down on my knees with my wet mouth open and eyes up at you? Or do you want me on all fours like a good little pet? Do you want me on my back with my legs up and crossed at the ankle? Or would you prefer me face down on the bed with my hands pinnned behind my back?

Tell me....

Tell me what you are going to do...are you going to pin me against the wall and take what you want? Are you going to slap my face or my ass? Are you going to call me "beautiful" or "whore"? Are you going to work your huge cock slowly into my ass? Or are you just going to thrust in deep and hard and enjoy my pain?

Tell me....

I love to hear it.