My Bad


I tell you "I can't" but you don't listen. You don't even hear me. You are focused and hungry and needy. You have pushed me back against the entry hall wall and are running your hands down from my neck to my collarbone. I put my hands up on your chest and push you away and it is only then that you focus, and in doing so realize that I am about to slip away. You take one step towards me and in an instant grab both of my wrists in one of your hands, pinning them to my waist. Your other hand reaches inside my blouse, fumbling to pull a nipple free, twisting it in your fingers.

I tell you "No" but you don't care. Your mouth crushes against mine and I bite back. You simply pull away slightly and smile at me. I'm honestly annoyed and needing to take control and leave. But you are stronger than me and have other plans.

I tell you "Stop" and you release my wrists just long enough to turn me around so that I am shoved face first against the wall, your palm pressed tightly between my shoulder blades, pinning me there. You use your knees then to push my legs apart and I feel my skirt being hiked up. When you see my hot pink panties that lace up the crack of my ass you momentarily hesitate and then whisper in my ear that it is going to be a shame to ruin something so sexy.

I tell you "Don't" and you unbutton your jeans with one hand and reach in to pull your throbbing cock free. Still holding me to the wall you stroke yourself against my ass and lean in so that you are heavy against me.

I tell you "Fuck you!" as you thrust into me and momentarily take my breath away. You slam into me from behind, my hands flat against the wall for resistance. You wrap one hand around the front of my throat and the other reaches down between my legs so you can feel your own cock sliding in and out of my cunt.

I tell you "Please" and it sends you over the edge and I feel your hot seed being released deep inside of me.

You release me then and back up, panting. I turn, straighten my clothing, and walk out the door, without saying a word.

I should know better than to unleash the tiger and then expect him to just purr for me.
My bad.