Tight as a glove

I stood looking at myself in the mirror meditating. Mentally keeping myself from getting rock hard erect. It's one thing to be aroused, but to just walk out with your manhood poking out of your pants...well that's just too much. The moment was a bit much, I knew who waited for me in the next room. Her name was La La. La La is impossibly fine. She's what I can only call Hollywood fine with caramel skin that is smoother than silk, luscious lips and big pretty brown eyes. Her body is slim and curvy everywhere men love it. A round tight ass and perky breasts that stand alert and full. All of that and she was in the next room waiting for me.

La La and I met through a mutual acquaintance, had a hot flirtation and I gave her my number. It took La La seeing me talking to some other beautiful women at a party for her to call me. We left each other's sight, but continued the flirtation. And now we were together alone for the first time.

I took a deep breath and entered the bedroom. The scent of sweet limes filled my nostrils. The candle had done its job well.

La La lay on the plush king sized bed in her skin colored leggings. Her white cleavage baring top revealed that even on her back, her breasts stand aloft. I told you, impossibly fine. She has naturally what women pay to implant. I felt a surge in my pants. Dammitt stay down for a second...

"Let's go get a drink" She purrs from the bed.

"Ok."

Damn!

"Come over here."

"Thought you wanted to go for a drink..." I smile.

"I do. What are you doing over there?" Her eyes bore a hole through me.

I walked over intently and without notice, shame or tension, took her lips to mine. Her lips were softer than they felt. Her tongue warm. My hands roamed excitedly over her body for fear the dream would end. Her ass was soft, firm, malleable in my palms. Her tits soft, perky against my fingers. The surge continued in my loins. I broke the kiss.

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" La La screamed with a giggle.

I stepped away and gazed out the window, watched the pretty view.

"Why are you all the way over there?"

"You told me to get away."

I could hear her panting and rolling on the bed. I turned to her. She was staring at me waiting, her legs moving back and forth in anticipation. Fuck the games, I was being too nice again. I charged towards her on the bed, took her lips to mine again. Her hands roamed this time, wrapping around my back firmly squeezing my ass, grabbing my arms. In a blur her leggings were off.

"Take that shit off." I urged as she tossed aside her top and her bra. Her caramel tits with hard chocolate brown nipples called to me. I sucked them each. Playing them against my tongue, sucking them lightly then grazing them lightly with my teeth. Her moans, her urging...echoed in the room. She tasted sweet against my tongue, her nipples were as hard as rock candy against my lips. I tangled my fingers in the sides of her pretty pink thong and gave a tug. La La lifted her ass and let them come off quickly. They flew across to the chair on the other side of the room. I stood back to get a good look. La La lay there naked on that plush bed her skin contrasting with the white bed sheets and cream comforter. Her sex was taut with a slight glisten peeking from between her lips, her nipples erect, her skin had a slight flush to it. Her hips gyrated in anticipation.

"what do you want?"

"You know what I want...come here"

"You want me to taste her..."

"Mmmm baby please...I've been thinking about it since..."

I didn't let her finish the sentence. Perhaps she did, but her thighs collapsed onto my head as I licked her pussy. There was a faint moan muffled by her thighs as my tongue slid to her clit. I sucked and licked her slim pussy. Her clit grew with each lick. As I sucked her, she lost control and started to shiver. My right hand collapsed on her ass and held her in place, the left hand groped at her nipples. As I stroked her nipples and clit in unison, her climax came quickly and hard. I wasn't done. La La laid there gyrating, convulsing from my tongue as I brought her to another orgasm and another then another. My tongue pried apart her tight pussy lips as I tongue fucked her. Her clit throbbed, big and engorged with arousal.

"Yes! Baby! You. Are. The. Fucking. Best! Don't stop baby...shiiitt I'm cumming again. Ooooooooh" She shivered again and again. It was all a set up. I had her firmly in my grasp and she wasn't to forget she had enticed me by phone, by IM, by her flirtatious emails.

My first realization of just how tight she was occurred when I slid two fingers inside her and massaged her g-spot. The mere introduction of two fingers raised her ass from the bed. Tight as a hand in glove. Her tight lips clamped against my fingers as I massaged her to another climax then slowly removed them. She watched as I licked my fingers for her. Then I slowly removed my clothes.

"You want it?'

"Yes Fur. Give it to me. I'm so fucking wet." Her urgency was as palpable as mine. Her nipples were squeezed tight and hard. Her areola miniature versions of themselves from her excitement.

I hid my dick as I slid the condom on. I preferred to keep this a surprise. I'm shameful. I like the look when a woman feels my dick for the first time...I want to see the honest to goodness appreciation of what I am giving just as women like to see the calming rush that washes over my expression when I feel there warmth for the first time.

La La smiled as I rubbed the head of my manhood to her slit. Then slowly I started to enter. Slowly, very slowly. Her moan grew into a loud crescendo. La La was TIGHT, easily the tightest fit I've ever felt. I'd felt a feeling of accomplishment when just the head was in her. The vice of her sweet flower was overwhelming. Her warmth was searing. I'm sure my expression changed for HER. I was in awe of her tight grip. Her eyes squeezed tight as she exhaled deeply. Her nails clawed my back as I reached further inside her. When I reached the end of her tunnel, she opened her eyes wide. With each stroke she gyrated her hips making more room for me inside her. The heat rose from our bodies as we found our rhythm.

"Shit, you gonna stretch this pussy...fuck. Baby mmmmmmm."

"I'm gonna mold you to my dick" I bragged.

"Yes, daddy. Mold this pussy. Shit you feel good"

I bent to suck her erect nipples as we slid together like a well oiled machine.

"Turn around and watch yourself get this dick." I ordered. On all fours La La's ass seemed to erupt from her back like a plump heart. I held her face up by her chin to face the mirrored wall. She smiled as I stared at her in the mirror from behind. Slowly, with each inch, her expression went from a smile to an intense closed-eyed grimace. La La threw her head forward, gripping the pillows as I molded her. She backed up hard against me taking my cock as hard as I gave it to her. I was challenged and dove deeper, harder. The sounds of my hand slapping her ass echoed through the room and probably in the hallways. My hands wrapped around her waist and found her clit. As I slid softly, deeply inside La La, my fingers stroked her button.

"Oh shit, there go those fingers, again." She giggled. Her giggles morphed into dirty talk, screams, moans, coos, encouragement as her next orgasm came hard.

Our sex was a sweaty marathon. Her screams grew so loud I was sure we'd get a loud knock on the door from the police. My moans echoed off of the walls and vibrated in my throat. Her tight sex massaged me with every stroke. Finally, we broke free of each other.

"We're gonna need some lube if we keep shoehorning your dick in me like that." She wiped her face, made notice of her ruined hair weave and gave me a frown.

"Ok, you wanna go get that drink?" I pet her hair.

"ummm....sure." Her voice trailed off as she fell asleep against my chest.

We weren't done, there was a lot more to experience. I was addicted to the fit and I wasn't letting it go until I had to...

The Fury is what you can call me, when it's a tight fit...I mold...