All For Me

La La's caramel body lay next to me in the plush king sized bed barely tipsy from our bar drinks. My tongue swirled around her stiff right nipple as she purred in my ear. It had been a full day of waiting to touch her again and I was anxious to feel her. The low moans and hard nipples were evidence that she was anxious as well. Even more telling was our stop to the pharmacy earlier that evening before the drinks to pick up some lube. When she saw the lube in my hand, a smile lit up her face then she made sure I had something cold to drink for later.

She stripped for me slowly as I kissed her neck, her arms, her nipples her stomach, her thighs. She tugged at my pants then grabbed the bulge in them in anticipation of what was to come. Soon I lay in my boxers and a wifebeater, my hands palming her tight soft ass as our tongues slid around each other.

"Kiss it for me." I whispered. How dare I have such audacity? La La had told me before that giving oral wasn't her favorite thing to do. She had even told me that I maybe shouldn't expect it. She didn't think she was particularly good at it and probably because she wasn't good at it she didn't like doing it. Or was it the other way around...

Her almond shaped eyes stared into mine then she took my lips to hers again. That was a no. My mouth pulled from hers and sucked her left nipple hard. Her body jerked, her hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed it harder against her ripe firm tits. She wanted more. My mouth went to her right nipple and gave her more of a suck, more flicks, another hard suck. My warm hand bounced against her firm ass with a slap. La La stared at me again, her eyes never lost contact as she lowered her body down mine. Her pupils singed mine as she reached into my boxers pulled out my fat cock, brought it to her lips and kissed it softly.

"There's your kiss" She giggled her eyes squinting at me.

Maybe next time I should be more specific I thought. Then her eyes left mine and went to my dick. Her mouth opened wide, her tongue slid from between her pouty lips and snaked around the head of my throbbing manhood. I could feel the air leave my lungs in a sigh. Her warm mouth descended on the head, her tongue swirled.

"oooh yes La La...mmm that's good." I heard myself say. La La worked her mouth lower then back up again. Her hand wrapped around the bottom of the shaft as her mouth worked the head and the top. She bobbed with it, her mouth stiffening my cock. I found myself opening my eyes...when did I close them?...to watch her pretty face sucking me. "Ahhhh" I moaned. She dipped lower trying to take more then pulled up her teeth grazing the shaft a little too much.

My mouth made that sound "fffft" sound you make when you suck air through your teeth "Watch your teeth, baby." I winced. She quickly adjusted and sucked me hard. When I moaned for her to tighten her hand grip she did so with precision, just right. Was she learning? Was I teaching? She looked up watched the joy in my face and smiled. An innocent smile, a pleased smile. "You feel so fucking good." I sighed. Her energy increased alternately sucking me lightly then harder. She slowly disengaged from my excited tool.

"And you don't like doing that?" My eyebrows were raised.

"I did it for you because you look so good and you just...mmmmm, Fury!" La La laughed.

"You know how to do it well, must be natural skills" I was truthfully impressed and felt warm when she blushed.

La La crawled back toward me, I pushed her forward, up further. She was hesitant then straddled my face and slowly descended. My lips kissed her lower lips. My hands held her aloft by her ass.

"Yeah watch yourself while I suck this pussy." I growled quickly pushing the pillows from around my head to give her a better view of me below her. "And see my head beneath you."

My tongue took command of her lower lips. I sucked them slowly. My tongue trailed her slit upward as I heard her moans increase. I slipped my tongue around her clit as her taste filled my mouth. With every lick and every suck her moans grew in intensity. Watching her above me created a hotter fire in me. She bucked her kitty against my mouth, my hands rocking with her squeezing her ass as she came. I moaned as she rode my face cumming for me again some time later. Peeking from between her legs, my lips covered her clit as I sucked it, I saw her eyes open watching herself in the mirror. She watched her fine slim body sitting on my face. She bit her bottom lip as she rode, as if in a trance her hand reached down and held my head. I reached a hand up her body fondling her firm breasts. As I caressed, I flicked my tongue across her clit harder...and watched.

La La's eyes closed, tighter, her mouth opened then closed then opened as she moaned. My tongue flicked faster, my suction increased then felt her moisture slide from her slit as she moaned through her orgasm. Her body fell forward. She held herself up with one hand as she reached to the counter handing me a condom at my behest. I slid it on my stiff cock in no time. I opened the lube squeezed it and rubbed the cool gel against my cock. I rubbed some on her fingers. She dipped her hand below then moaned as the cooling sensation of the lube collided with her warmth. The lube was a way to insure an easier fit for me inside her....

The tight, moist sensation took the head of my cock slowly. La La lowered herself easily.

"Damn this dick. Damn, baby" She stopped herself halfway through her decent of my shaft, balanced herself against my chest with a closed fist and rocked her tight twat against me. Her hips undulated against me squeezing my dick. Slowly she rocked me deeper inside her temple. I reached the end of her tunnel and she quickly popped back up careful not to go too far. Soon we found our rhythm.

"Yeah ride that dick, La La. Gimme that pussy!" I commanded. She bounced on me facing the mirror watching herself fuck me. I stroked her harder from the bottom, she closed her eyes and rode the wave. The wave crashed and an orgasm rocked her body.

We spun her around so she rode me reverse cowgirl, her shapely apple ass clenched as she rode me. My hand slapped her ass while the other fidgeted around her to stroke her clit. Sweat trailed down her back. Her tight pussy gripped my cock for dear life. Her moist warmth held me near and dear. La La looked back at me her face awash with emotion as she came again.

"Cum for me, Fury." She pleaded as she fucked harder.

"Take this dick. You wanted it. Take it." My voice wavered as my strokes increased.

"Yes I want it. I want you to fuckin cum."

I lifted her up, watching her tight wet lips squeeze off of my manhood. She laid back on the bed her clit swollen with arousal, the lips of her flower swollen.

"You getting sore?"

"Yeah a little. I want you to cum, baby." She pleaded. Spreading more lube on her and me, I spread her legs high and wide then guided myself deep into her. Her swollen mistress gripped me tighter. She released a low guttural moan as I slow stroked her. These were long strokes. I'd slide nearly all the way out of her precious temple. The head dangled near close to the exit then slid slowly, carefully, all the way to the end of her. Again and again. I felt the slow massage of her being over mine. I watched her face contort with each inch of me. She opened her eyes wide when I rubbed the third wall. "SHIT! Oh My Gawd, Fury!" She moaned. Then I retreated to the exit once again. Small tingles erupted along my back as I felt the warmth again then I stayed deep worked my hips against her. She came hard and with a whimper from her pretty mouth. I disengaged from our play, panting and sweating.

"You didn't cum for me. I want you to cum, Fur." Her sweet caramel body lay writhing on the bed, her hard nipples and perky breasts pointing toward another galaxy far far away. Her legs were wide, her swollen pussy lips still oozing her milk. Her hands traveled around her body.

I removed the condom and stroked him as I watched her. Her slim fingers tweaked her hard nipples.

"oooh shit you're sexy when you stroke him." She moaned. I begged her to rub her clit for me. "You like that?..." she purred as her fingers circled her clit. I could only murmur a low rumble as my own sensations had taken away my words. Her skin was so soft. Her muscles flexed as she arched her back to show me her fingers working, her ass gyrated. She licked her lips watching me watch her. "Mmm baby I like to see that dick." She moaned as her perfect tits bounced softly as she bucked against her own fingers.

La La lay flat and moaned "Cum on me. Cum all over me, Fury. Give it to me. I want you to cum." She purred as I stroked. She could sense I was nearly there. Her sexy voice traveled with intensity through the small amount of air between us to my ears, down my back and to my loins. I found myself moaning as I hovered over her. "Yes cum on me, baby." Her manicured nails squeezed my thigh as I released across her caramel body. "Yes, cum baby. Yes oooh you're so sexy. Cum on me, daddy."

My body came down, my head stopped spinning. I looked to her. Her sexy body peppered with my climax.

"Ok, now get it off of me..." She smiled.

I had to laugh.

"You asked for it."

"It was all for you. I knew that would make you cum."

"Guess you were right."

I am The Fury...I'm going to get a warm wash cloth and clean her caramel skin.