Cirque Du Sex Play aka The Break a Dish, Hang From The Ceiling Kind of Sex

My hand massaged the warm area between Honey Rider's legs as her foot pivoted from gas to brake. We couldn't get to our destination fast enough. She let out a sultry moan and bit her plump bottom lip as she turned the corner. My fingers had worked undulating magic on her pouty sex since we left the after work drinks. Her measured frenzy was apparent by the several delayed starts at traffic lights as we made our way off the expressway. I paused as she parallel parked the car. I couldn't distract her too much while she maneuvered into the tight spot, that just wouldn't have been fair.

We sat there quietly for a moment as the music played. I leaned over and kissed her soft lips...easily. Our lips caressed nicely. She parted hers, I mine and our tongues slid across each other softly. We worked deeper, slowly, until we were gasping, sucking each other's breath as if we were life support. She broke our kiss abruptly.

"So..." I said. There was so much in that word.

So, I know we said no hanky panky tonight...

So, I know you have to get home soon....

So, you know what I can do to you right now?...RIGHT now!?

Honey Rider
panted. Her sexy eyes batting and looking me up and down in the dark car. Our faces illuminated by the orange street light.

"So...what are we gonna do?" She replied.

"What do you want to do?" I hesitated with hope she'd back track on our promise not to engage. I'd been putty in her hands from the moment she patted my crotch as we sat waiting for the gas to finish pumping.

"I wanna put my mouth on it..." She looked down with fierce eyes.

"Really? Now?" My lust smiled inside. I slowly undid my belt buckle as she watched, her lips parted as her tongue brushed across them. I muscled my excited manhood from my boxers.

She didn't wait, her cool slender fingers wrapped around the swollen shaft, her head dove low and her warm tongue slid across the head of my dick. Honey Rider's mouth was like a warm blanket and she snuggled me deeply inside. Her head bounced up and down while her mouth found a mind numbing suction. My hands found the back of the driver's seat and held on.

"oh shit! That's....Great!" I moaned as she showed me just how appreciative she was of me. I moaned and showered praises on her as her mouth and hand worked up and down, dancing a private step. The sound of voices disrupted her. She raised up just as a couple walked by in the dark. They giggled and bantered as they headed home.

"You want to go inside?" I asked.

"Up to you." She purred as her hand stroked her saliva up and down my hard shaft.

"I'm perfectly fine here, but there are some things I want to do too." I smiled.

"Like?" She asked as she stroked me hard.


The furniture in the place was lit only by orange street light. Our bags and shoes clattered against the floor as our faces collided in a deep kiss. My hands reached below and grabbed what I could of her plump round ass and pressed her tighter to me. I stripped her bare in no time, leaving a steady stream of clothing from the living room to the kitchen. I heard the gentle patter of her toes as she walked tippy toed across the linoleum; all the while my mouth kissed her neck. She smelled sweet, her skin was so soft on my lips and welcomed my tongue. My fingers found her nipples rubbing, kneading, pinching as her moans grew.

I dropped my unbuttoned pants and flailed to get them off of my ankles. Damn wide legs never gave that much trouble in the history of dropping trou. I pushed her forward against the sink, forced her hands against the counter. I took a step back, her well rounded bubble ass was illuminated only by the pale blue light of the parking lot outside the window. It was as perfect a sight as I could imagine.

"Stay there!" I commanded, but I'm sure it sounded like pleading. I launched into the bedroom, retrieved condoms from the spot I knew they were hidden and returned to see her perfectly arched back giving way to her round behind, her solid strong thighs, flexed calves as she perched on her tippy toes.

"Hurry..." She growled.

A low groan escaped her throat as I felt her labia give way to my invading cock. Her warmth spread across me, her excitement oozed from her. My hands found her small waist and pulled my dick deeper inside of her wet pussy.

"Mmmhmm" She moaned as we worked our rhythm. She bent holding the kitchen sink on her tippy toes, me behind her, flat footed, legs spread, ass gyrating in smooth circles. Honey's ass bounced against my pelvis creating a combination slapping and puckering sound. I liked the slapping sound so I added my own with a few firm slaps across her bottom. She wavered on her toes, not even a dancer can't stay in position when they're getting hard dick thrusts.

She pulled me from her and turned to face me. Her hands took mine then pulled me closer as I helped her hop up on the edge of the sink.

I was in her in a flash. Our hard thundering wallops rattled the dishes in the sink. I felt my body pulled tightly to her as her strong arms wrapped around my neck, her strong, thick calves held the backs of my upper thighs. She was so tight, so good inside. I could feel myself as far deep as possible. Her moans grew louder in my ear as I massaged that spot within her that was mutually magnificent. I talked the kind of shit she liked to hear.

"You like this dick, huh. You gonna fuck me like you want this dick. You better take this dick while you got it. Take this dick, Honey. Take it...MMM."

Her legs shook, her body convulsed on the sink as her ass slipped around on the edge. It wasn't enough space.

"Hold on." I warned then lifted her from the sink.

"What the fuck are you....OH!" She squealed as I rammed deep inside her as I held her up by her behind. I heaved her across the threshold, across the carpet in the hallway to a side wall and planted her there.

Her back smacked against the wall as I held her aloft by her ass. My raging cock still probed, massaged as I grinded my hips for our pleasure. She knew it was a small hall and pushed her legs out trying to brace them against the opposite wall . It worked for the most part as I feasted from her plump lips with hot desperate kisses. Honey worked her hips in circles caressing my manhood with her delectable flower. Not a small fete considering she was pressed against a wall with her ass about 3 feet in the air.

My arms faltered under the onslaught of fatigue. Honey's hands flailed as she flipped on the hall light.

"oops!" She smiled as she turned it back off. Her hand reached upward above my head, grabbed a hold of something, then again with her other hand. Her weight pushed me backward as she hung...from a suspended bar in the threshold of the bedroom.

Honey Rider literally hung from the ceiling as I held her up with my hands. Excited and overzealous I pounded deeply inside her. With each thrust her grip slipped, but her moans drove me. The sweat from our bodies made us a hot sexual piston working to create more heat as we fucked while she hung. Her strong arms faltered, her hands slipped and she slid down clumsily from her perch.

"You are no joke!" I panted.

Not losing a step, she stumbled into the bedroom, pushed aside the satin bed cover and collapsed on her back. Her moans, pants and heavy breathing led me to her in the semi-darkness. Within fractions of moments, I was inside her again. She on her back, her legs raised straight, dangling over my shoulders. My hands gripped her thighs as we enjoyed each other more.

"You want it like that."

"Yes!"

"You feel so good. Mmmm Take this dick...TAKE...THIS...DICK!" I boasted as I pounded deeply inside her. I felt her muscles give way, her hands reached out to the sides of her and grabbed the sheets. The mirror on the side of the bed showed only the silhouette created by the light shining through the window.

Her dark figure wonderfully contorted, her hands shook as they held the bed sheet aloft, my dark figure danced back and forth, gyrated in deep circles as she let loose a rush of energy and a loud moan. Finally, Honey Rider's arms collapsed to her sides. I lowered her legs so they dangled off the side of the bed. Her purrs and heavy breathing warmed me as she came down from her orgasm. Kneeling I pressed my tongue on her wet, swollen lips, parted them with my tongue and tasted her moisture, our sweat, her excitement. My tongue slowly worked its way up to her clit to give it the slightest suck. Her hips shuddered under my tongue.

I rose to kiss her, Honey's hands gripped the back of my head and pulled me closer as she tasted herself deeply from my tongue.

I am The Fury and if you're down to hang, I'm down to hold you up.