Friends & Fucks





There's a man....


A man I have never touched with my fingertips. A man whose lips I have never kissed and whose cock I have never sucked.

Yet I feel him every day. His words make me wet. His seductions make me breathe heavy. Dreams of him have me groping for his body in the dark.

I've never had his cum running down my thighs, yet I have cum for him. I have closed my eyes and imagined his body lying heavy on mine, his words drenching my mind as they do my cunt.

This man I have never met and yet only just met. I know what turns him on. I know what makes him hard. He knows my body and my mind because I have stretched out both before him. He knows my secrets as I know his.

Every day this man who owes me nothing is there for me. He strokes my ego as he strokes my body. I don't wear his ring on my finger, yet I am his.

This man I have never touched has been the best lover I have ever known. He's spread my thighs and made me scream out his name as I fall. I have closed my eyes and felt his fingers bruising my hip bones as he slams into me from behind. I've had his cum on my tits, my back, my stomach and down my throat.


There's a man....whose words make me want more.