Face In Glory

Mari stood by my college issue twin bed in only her jeans and a black push up bra. Her hair brushed my face lightly as my mouth kissed her belly. It had taken too long for us to finally get some private time. Gone were the shy flirtations in dorm room halls. Gone were the innuendo in classroom notes. This was the moment. The moment that we'd flirted with for over two semesters. I knew it and she knew it.

My hands surveyed her warm skin on a cold night in my stale prisonesque dorm room. She giggled when my lips tickled her belly button. I was used to the giggle. I'd heard it a billion times before, so much so that one of my college buddies once asked her to "Please stop fucking giggling for a minute, one minute...And I'll buy you some wings!" Buying food for someone in school is like offering them a fucking Oprah sized gift. Damn if she could do it. This time her giggle was sexy. It asked for more.

Her erect brown nipples rolled across my tongue as her bra tumbled to the floor. She tasted of lotion and a fresh shower with Irish Spring soap. My Irish eyes were smiling. A moan left her lips as I coaxed her areola to tighten and shrink with each flick of my tongue. Her nipples grew larger in contrast. There was no way to gracefully remove her tight jeans so we paused as she tugged and shimmied to drop them to her ankles. Of course, she'd giggled her way into forgetting to remove her Timberland boots so that was more tugging. She sat on the bed tugging at the laces as my mouth traced her neck.

Mari's head rolled with my tongue as soft kisses found her ears. My warm breath on her spot sent a shiver up her spine.

"Aye Mio..." Her sweet voice trailed off in her native Spanish.

Mari was a pretty, thick boned mixture of Indian and Puerto Rican. The Indian made itself known not only in the sexy way her eyes fluttered, but in the long cascading hair I brushed aside as I kissed the nape of her neck. My fumbling hands reached forward and twirled hard nipples between them. Her shoulders rose and crashed with each kiss and every lick placed on them. She had no idea where my tongue was planning to go...neither did I for that matter.

In these days, all matters oral still had a taboo attached. Sure people gave and received oral sex, but it was nowhere like today where "sucking a dick" or "eating some pussy" is a given. Oh no...if you were giving, you weren't really telling. If you were receiving, you weren't telling for fear it would cease all future giving. In these days, I was a virgin to giving oral and a moderate amateur at receiving.

Mari's breath quickened as my tongue swirled lower. She lay with her back on my new comforter. I followed the amateur's guide to "down there" as I worked my way slowly down her body. The closer I got, the faster her stomach rose and fell. I kissed her belly softly and made my way to her shiny black panties. I kissed them (?!) and let my tongue slide just below the waistband. A soft lingering moan left her lips. My face went lower and lower covering the expansive sheen of her underthings (this was a long time ago, the notion of low rise undies hadn't caught on yet).

Finally, I found myself face to face with a warm, slightly damp area of her panties. There I was...what was I doing there? Was I really going to put my mouth there? I'd always had an oral fixation, but was she the one I would choose to go barreling into the wide world of oral sports with? I teased her with my breath, blowing on the spot right there. I let my tongue reach out and add pressure to it. Today, I can practically hear her thinking "Oh will you please get on with it!!??" But I was teasing...and thinking...teasing and thinking...then my lips parted and I slowly licked that damp spot through her panties.

My tongue worked up and down in full long strokes. I could feel the squish on the other side of that fabric banner. I could smell the excitement in her body as I sucked her there making that wet spot wetter with my saliva. Mari's hips gyrated against my mouth, moans left her lips with abandon. I liked the sound. Slowly I snaked my tongue along the side of her panties, extended a finger and pulled them aside. My eyes opened to witness swollen excited labia, a clit swelling and slowly unveiling itself from under it's hood, moisture a plenty from between those lips and a carefully shorn and manicured patch of wavy hair.

My mouth slid across her, my tongue diving deeply in her. I wasn't quite sure if I should be tongue fucking her or tongue kissing. The consistency would definitely take some getting used to. The thicker, slimier essence of her excitement slid across my tongue as I played with her. Light huffs and whining sighs escaped her mouth. Mari's hips gyrated like a snake charmer. I picked up speed and finally worked my way upward to her clit.

"Mmmff." She grunted when my mouth clumsily collided with her clit. My mouth was finally working into a rhythm...albeit an unsure one.

I tried then to get used to the taste, the scent (not a bad one), the ends all and was all and when I couldn't find my full bearings, I rose to my knees.

"You're El Diablo" Mari moaned as she pinched her cocoa brown nipples between her fingertips. "I'm so wet down there. Only El Diablo can make me feel so good being bad."

She would call me El Diablo a lot more that night. When she rose on top of me impaling herself on my dick, a string of nearly unintelligible Spanish words were moaned ending with "El Diablo". I could feel her warmth and tightness. Within her the many folds of a soft texture. She rode me, rocking herself into a trance. Her long hair swayed against her breasts. Her eyes illuminated wildly in the purple black light as she groaned to me.

"Mmmm Fuck me, El Diablo. Fuck me, like that."

Shivers rolled up her spine as she gyrated. Sweat poured from her forehead as she exercised her own reverse exorcism. She bucked harder amazed at the depths that I reached inside her. Mari was the first to compliment the size and shape of my dick.

"I..didn't know..it'd get this big...feel this good...LOOK so pretty. You must be El Diablo." Mari moaned a slight Spanish accent escaped as she collapsed to the bed.

She slept well that night as I stared at the patterned drop ceiling. I touched my lips, wiped them, smelled my fingers, amazed at what I had initiated. Unaware of what I had really started...the hunger... The enjoyment of my tongue, my lips, my face in feminine glory.

The next morning she whispered her nickname for me in my ear as I slowly filled her with my manhood. The squeaky metal frame cried under our weight and actions. Her thick bronze legs wrapped around my lower back as she held on for dear life. Her warmth was overwhelming. We sweat under that new comforter as her hands held it up over our bodies. My hips swayed with her moans. I rocked with long strokes reaching the end of her sex and rubbing just beyond that third wall.

"El Diablo....Di..ab....lo....oh..oH! OH!" Her voice grew louder. Her bashfulness escaped her. Our sweat slid us across each other. Her head whipped back and forth as we fucked, harder, deeper. A prolonged moan left her lips as her sex spasmed against my dick. She sighed deeply...spent.

A rustle came from the other side of my dorm room partition.

"ooops, you think he heard me?" Mari asked of my roommate.

The stereo flipped on quickly. Voices emerged, it was the intro of Prince's song "Gett Off"..

"Yo man! She came."

"Where?"

"There."

"Ewww"

and again in rapid succession.

"Yo man! She came."

"Where?"

"There."

"Ewww"

My roommate quick rewound and replayed that section of the CD twice more as swiftly as a DJ. Mari erupted in giggles.

"Good Morning." She shouted to him.

"Yeah...for you!" He responded.

Face it...I am The Fury.