Let Me



What is it that I can offer you that you are not getting now? What gaps can I fill in your life? What do you need that I can give to you?


Come on lover, tell me....you know I love to be told.


Do you need a whore, someone to just get your rocks off with? I can be that. Dressed in my trashiest black and heavy make-up I will let you fuck me. I'll let you pull my hair and cum on my face. Service with a smile because I love it.


Do you need a sweet, polite girl, one you could proudly bring home to Mama? Someone who looks sexy dressed in faded Levi's and one of your old shirts. Someone who will turn around and kiss you back when you come up behind her in the kitchen. Let you take her right there on the kitchen counter. I can be that.


Maybe you just need a friend. Someone to talk to. Someone to write to. Your secrets are safe with me. I will buy you a drink and let you talk. I will listen, really listen to you. I can be that.


Do you need someone who looks good on your arm, someone to impress your friends and boss. Someone with an education and a fancy upbringing. Or perhaps you want someone who will rough it in the dirt and outdoors and feel just at home. I am that.


Do you need to be spoiled? Perhaps you just need me to lock the door and throw away the phones. Lay you back onto the bed and tell you to relax, to breathe. Whisper that I am going to take good care of you, and then work my way over every inch of your body. I'd love to do that.


Tell me what you need.

Let me be that.