Mmmm Mmmm Sexy!

Mmmmm I want sexy
Oooh I like that smile she'd give just after we part lips
and realize I touched mine to hers
I want sexy
the sound of her approval after many denials
that comfortable caress and the swell of her breasts
telling me she was ready a long while ago
but I was too busy looking
talking
gazing
at sexy
sexy soft on my tongue
firm and supple then easing up to a sturdy nipple
bouncin' off the tip of my tongue
so I suck it easy
then harder
nibble then graze the edge of my teeth across
sexy would like my mouth
as much as I'd like giving it to sexy
sexy wouldn't have to ask
my lips are soft and breath is warm
down your stomach, sexy
I feel your sigh, sexy
you know where I'm headed
kiss your lips as you moan
mouth full of the essence of sexy
the true taste of sexy
pouty excited lips of sexy
just as sexy as the lips that you speak to me with
gliding warmth of my tongue
no time for foolish games
butterfly flutters across your button
warm...wet...flutters
then strong unbelievable sucking
flutters and sucking
my strong hands caressing that beautiful almond colored mound behind you
holding you closer to my mouth
when you shiver
I shake
when you scream, I moan
can't talk with my mouth full, sexy
but if I could you'd know I mean every word of it when I tell you to

hold on, sexy

you can take the chair
you can control the ease of motion
feel me warm and full deep there
where you wished I'd be but didn't dare to believe
ride me well
ride me soft
gyrate me hard
my hands tight on your round ass again
controlling from the bottom
showing you I'm no punk, sexy
I take what I want
you hear me?
All those things I say in whispers, moans and grunts
telling you to give it to me even though I already have it
rocking you through another crash of waves and emotion
your glistening sweat
your bitten bottom lip
your hands on my chest
your breasts rising and crashing harder than a fat chick on a pair of roller skates
you laugh at that sexy?
we're just having fun
enjoying each other

you squeal with pleasure
and shock
looking over your shoulder at me
watching my serious face as I commit to serious business
hands on your hips pulling you back to me
mmmm sexy I like that may I have another?
there I go telling you to give me what I already have again
you've been good
so why do you enjoy this punishment so much?
this pleasure of our cocoa bodies crashing
like those juicy waves you've had multiple times already
can't seem to stop
then a kiss that's soft and deep
urgent and relaxed
another shiver
it was all for you
I'm pleased you even said yes
your yes is a million waves for me, sexy
warm and comforting thumping chests together
Mmmm I want sexy

but just that kiss on my cheek with a smile that says
Mmm I may want you back
and that hug
come give me a hug, sexy
because dammitt if I can't have all the rest
that kiss and that hug
mmmm it makes me want, sexy


That wasn't poetry...I am The Fury so don't go counting the beats and shit