A Devouring




This is a guest post, from my good friend Unbroken. Delicious don't you think? I'll be back...I'm off to buy some Amaretto. XX, A. Secret





I thirst for you. Every part of your body. You give me sustenance. You give me what I need. All I can think about is licking your body - tasting you. I picture pools of liquor and mounds of whip cream as I crawl over you and devour you. I ache to feel you beneath me. I cannot get you out of my mind. And I am out of my mind to savor you!

I want you to lie down, cross your legs and I'll pour a little pool of Amaretto between your legs and then drink and lick up every last drop! I want you to hold your breasts together so I can pour another small puddle in the valley you have created. And then I will drink from you, quenching my thirst while licking you clean. Turn over! See how the small of your back becomes a basin to fill. Where once again, I can drink from you. With you here, I can satisfy my hunger. As it is only you, who can truly satisfy me.