Ayo's Technology

Ayo played with her hair self consciously as she stared at me from the other side of her picture. Her lone still image watched me, but I saw more than her cocoa brown skin, jet black hair and bright pink fingernail polish. I saw her for the ravenous being that she really was. Her plump lips shimmered with heavy lipgloss causing a stir in my pants. No it wasn't a stir, it was more like a vibration...ok...it was a tremor...FINE...it was an earthquake..damn!

I wanted to be where she was, but it wasn't possible just yet. The picture she sent was to serve as a reminder that she was all too real and all too willing to do dirty things. Unfortunately, I was in the mood for dirty things now and she was off somewhere shaking her ass, drinking and enjoying life. I stared at her pic and she stared back finally getting her hair to fall the way she wanted. Smiling at me, she rose and showed off her cut off denim shorts. How dare she tease me from a picture? Shit was I going absolutely Bobby Brown certified crazy? Or was I just caught in the heat of lust...(say it with me) again.

"If I was there, I'd suck your dick like Lindsay Lohan sucks from that water bottle she carries around incessantly." Ayo announced to me through the dimensions of space, time and reality.

"Is that so?" I smiled removing my throbbing self from my pants.

"Fuck! You're just gonna pull it out like that? No warning? No flourish?" She bit her bottom lip.

"Well considering you're not really here and you're just an image, I figured it didn't matter." I breathed as my hand began to stroke slowly along my warm shaft.

"Uh Uh." She shook her head fed up and extended her hand through the dimensions to wrap her fingers around my cock. She gave a few pulls then extended a long, brown soft leg through to me, then another and the rest of her came tumbling out. She popped up from the floor with Pee Wee Herman "I mean to do that" fanfare and shrugged. Ayo's hand reached back and stroked my wanting dick as she stood beside me staring in my eyes.

As long as the fantasy fairies were visiting, I was going to take advantage. My hand caressed her soft strong calf and made its way swiftly and obviously up the inner part of her leg. I lingered at her thigh for a mere few moments then slid a finger up into the dark warm recesses of her cut offs. A soft moan escaped her mouth as the wetness from her pussy lips moistened my index finger tip. She wasn't wearing any panties. I caressed the plump lips of her pussy to get a mental image of what she held. Neat, warm lips, slightly overgrown landing strip, slippery canal, slight hood that was pushing back slowly with all the drama of a Scorsese film to unveil a stiffening clit.

My middle finger joined the index and stroked her with the same rhythm that she was using on my manhood. Her legs buckled slightly from the shocks of pleasure that shot from her clit through her body. She bent down to taste my mouth. Her lip gloss tasted like sweetened Vaseline, much better than that Carmex crap I use. I held the back of her head as our tongues intertwined then I pushed her mouth down with a modicum of force. I heard her take a deep breath. Her tongue flicked out scooping up a dab of precum. I pushed her harder and she made a loud sucking sound as the warm recesses of her mouth made a temporary home for my lust. I knew she liked the Dom in me, so I held the back of her head and guided her up and down. Groans escaped my mouth as she played her superior head game. This wasn't the simple "Red light, Green light 1, 2, 3" that some women finagle. Ayo had proven her world championship "A" game was present at The Masters.

Her soft brown eyes stared into mine as her hands stroked in concert with her plump lips.

"Mmmm, I wanna do this for real..." I moaned.

She licked the tip as she responded between licks. "Me too. Can't wait."

My hand shot out and spanked her firm ass hard.

"OOOh Daddy, my pussy is wet for you." She stroked me harder and faster. I tugged her by her head urging her upward.

Boldly she straddled my face and forced the warm, wet crotch of her denim cut offs into my mouth. My right hand cupped her ass and pushed her toward me as my left hand continued to stroke myself. I tried to get at her pussy lips, but there was always some denim in the way. She grunted with frustration. Her hands fumbled with the button, then the zipper then with pushing the shorts down over her wide hips, but soon I had a face full of pussy and I was sucking her clit. I reached out, grabbed her hands and forced them on the back of my head. I like that shit. She grunted with pleasure.

"Fuck yes! I needed some good head." She wailed.

My hand stroked my throbbing cock with each moan and grunt from her pretty mouth. She worked her pussy against my face with urgent gyrations. She was enjoying herself...way too much. I pushed her down off of my face, the shock and disappointment was more obvious than the outcome of the Democratic National Convention. Grabbing the back of her head, I spun her around and pushed her on all fours.

"Yes Daddy!" She pleaded. Her labia were brimming with juice. The head of my cock parted her quickly and she began to scream as I pounded her from behind, pulling her hair just as she liked it.

"This is my fucking fantasy." I grunted sweaty and enthralled by the tightness of her young cunt.

"But you're still fucking me the way I want you to!" She grunted with a chuckle. She was right, even in my fantasy her pleasure meant more to me than my own. "Ooohh, I can't believe it...I'm gonna cum on your dick. Fuck, I never cum." She whined. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck...what the fuck are you dooooinng?" I pulled her head back hard by her hair and rubbed her deeply inside, then loosed my grip to ease out and massage her gspot with the head of my cock. By the tail end of my next stroke her ass was shaking and her vagina was shooting rapid fire pulsations across my shaft. "Cummmmminng!" She moaned in shocked pleasure.

The sound, the thought of her pleasure caused my testicles to contract. I was overcome. I pulled from her and stroked my wet dick, hard, and fast. Ayo gyrated her ass in front of me.

"Right there. Put it right there." She purred.

Her soft, firm ass was peppered with hard warm spurts of lust. My eyes clenched tightly as I worked every single last drop from my contracted balls. A warm calming rush relaxed me. Opening my eyes, I found my nut had covered a lengthy portion of the paper towel I had deposited on. Glancing to the side, Ayo stared at me from within the picture with her innocent smile.

"Next time you wanna fantasize, don't be so easy on me." Her smile said.

They call me The Fury...let your mind race, you have nothing to lose.