No Longer A Virgin

Apparently there is something I have never tried. Something new for me. I'm a virgin of sorts. Imagine! The ever-charming new boy on the block, Stratocast, of the highly entertaining Ashley and Me has decided he wants my cherry. My "tag" cherry that is. Now in my so-called "normal" life I just delete these things, but since he asked so nicely and all, and since he is just the kind of guy I'd like to play with, here you go...

The Rules:
1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag five more blogs with links.
5) And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My six words? Six little words to sum up what I am all about? How about:

Cock sucking slut. Apply within please.

As for the blogs to tag, well that is a toughie. Not because I don't have a whole list of people I'd love to play with, but because I sure as hell don't want anyone mad at me for making them do this. So I'll tell you what, I'm going to stick with some of my boys since I just know that with the proper amount of licks and attention from me I will be forgiven. Sneaky bitch aren't I? You love it.

Tag, you're it big boys: