Priceless


The dawning realization moments are the best.

When I reach for something and wonder why my arms are sore. My thoughts search for the answer. If you were watching my face just then you'd see the smile creep to my lips as I recall having to place my hands over my head and against the wall to brace myself as he pounded into me.

My fingers absentmindedly twirl through my hair and catch on a knot. As I tug to untangle it I remember how his fingers wove their way into it. His fist wrapping around it's length to gain control.

I go to reapply my lipstick and wonder what that is in the corner of my mouth. Closer inspection reveals it is his cum. Missed when I licked my lips. After greedily sucking on his cock.

When I dig through my purse and find that skimpy pair of panties I am confused for just a second. Before I remember that last time he asked me to come to him without them.

As I sit up straight in the hard backed chair I wonder what that tender spot is on the small of my back. As my fingers search and find the rug burn I flashback to when we moved from bed to floor.

The little pea sized bruises on my hip bone. Four of them. Fingers dug in to hold me onto him. Now that is a smile you should see play across my lips.

If it weren't for that soreness, those knots, these marks...if it weren't for those physical reminders...I might honestly think I'd dreamed it all.

The dawning realization that real life is better than what I could dream up?

Priceless.