SILF - Milk and Honey

SILFs: Strangers to me (most likely to you too, but if not, pass along the link why dontcha) that I find exceptionally sexy. This isn't your regular celebutante, model, actress shit. Just hot ass regular women because honestly, there are tons more hot chicks out there than celebs. Where do I find them? Wherever! Just see a picture. See her in the street, at a party, on wherever....and introduce you to what I think she's like and why she's so sexy. I'd like to celebrate the women of the world. The Strangers I'd Like to Fuck. No Offense. "I'm just playin' but I'm sayin'"

So let's began shall we....

I found this sexy SILF on a photography party pic site. I think this shot was actually taken by world renowned photog Terry Richardson. I expect there to be quite a few SILFs on it because every other gallery features sexy regular women partying and coming out of their clothes. The party was in New York so maybe my luck will improve greatly and she and I can find each other for some fabulous...entertainment.

Her hair is Bohemian sheik with just enough conditioner so it doesn't look or feel like a scratchy Brillo pad. The style reads Clinton Hill, BK maybe Fort Greene, the soft innocence screams Queens. The kind of lady that knows how to sneak a guy into her parents' basement to get felt up in the best way possible. By the sheen of her bright pink lipstick, she can hold a conversation and the entire time she wants you staring at her lips wondering if her mouth can do what you HOPE it can. Her eyes look hungry for a connection like she's throwing out triple braided cables latching onto her prey. And believe it or not you are prey. She'll devour you in moments with her wit, her eyes or her sex.

Her breasts are filled to the brim with milk and honey, large and soft, but firm. By the looks of her outfit she spends plenty of time trying to cover them up, but she loves the attention they get when she wants them too. The attention of a soft warm tongue sliding softly across her pert nipples. Then harder suckling. She's the kind of lady that'll fuck your brains out then rise bright and early for a run around Fort Greene Park and a stop off for yogurt parfait, all before you roll your ass out of bed realizing you just had the best night of your sexual life. Erykah Badu tracks play in her Ipod right after Nina Simone but right before Akinyele's "Put It In Your Mouth". She's a down to Earth, Queen of Sheba type. A definite SILF...and I promise I wouldn't fall asleep before her. I'd leave late night while she purrs asleep thinking about her morning run.

She's a SILF.