Flight of Fantasy

My Co-Blogger and female counterpart (not really she's way freakier than I) Phoenix seems to come around once a season to drop some serious hotness on us. I just checked my calendar and Spring has arrived. And here is Phoenix's latest post.

Flight of Fantasy
lovingly submitted by Phoenix

Conversations have been always been interesting to say the least, but that particular morning might have taken the cake.

"You laying in the bed?" I inquired.


"Yes." "Me too, what do you have on?"

"Nothing, I don't sleep in anything" he answered.


"Nice baby." "Are you stroking your dick for me daddy?"

"Mmmm hmmmm, If I was there what would you do?" He retorted.


His voice makes me tingle, during what I have come to title our "morning calls" It's raspy and a little tired but he's a
Super Hero, what can I say. "

I don't know!" I giggled


His strong, commanding personality turns my dominance into submission. Admittedly, he intimidates me. I am scared of , in awe of and extremely turned on by him in unison.


"Come on baby.... you can do better than that" He demanded.


In a low voice I answered "I would lick the head of your dick with my tongue. I love your dick in my mouth" I reached under my pillow and grabbed my dildo, "BOB" for added effect.
"I ...(slurp)...... WOULD...(slurp)... SUCK YOUR... (slurp) ...(slurp)..DICK....LIKE.. (Sluuurp)...THIIIIS" "

Yes bitch" Super Hero answered.


"PLEASE..(
sluuurp) ...(slurp).... CUM... IN....(sluurrp).. MY .... MOUTH! Daddy... please, stroke your dick harder for me." I plead.

"I am ...I am."

"Take the dildo out of your mouth and put it in your pussy hard! Do it hard" He ordered.

Ladies and Gentleman we are making our initial descend into the Los Angeles area. The captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. Please remain in your seats. We should arrive at Los Angeles International airport in approximately 30 minutes.

The excitement of seeing him supersedes my annoyance with the flight attendant's announcement interrupting my daydream.

It's been over 4 weeks since we've been able to get together. His schedule and career has made it challenging to spend time with one another. The methods in which we have come to communicate as of late have sufficed until now. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I need to finally feel him inside of me. I NEED to see him. Have him hold me again, kiss my forehead, look me in my eyes. I need him to speak to my soul, only the way that he can.
"

Baby its in my pussy, what should I do now? I asked coyly.
"

Fuck yourself hard with it bitch." He grunted.


"Mmmmmmm, this ... feels..... sooo good! I wish it was you instead. Wish it was you fucking me hard like this. As a matter of fact, I'm flying out there to see you. I miss you"


"We'll talk about it more as the date gets closer."


The date had arrived and my plane had landed in his city. I grabbed my duffle bag from the overhead compartment, walked down the isle and expeditiously exited the plane. He received my text messages with my flight information and confirmed he'd be waiting for me curb side. I walked into a restroom on the way to baggage claim to wipe "Little Phoenix" off, she had dripped and made a puddle in my panties. I had a feeling she would make many more puddles during the duration of this trip.
I arrived at baggage claim grabbed my bag and exited through the automated doors. As promised, he was there waiting for me. He popped his trunk, got out of his car, put my bag in and gave me the tightest hug and most passionate forehead kiss I'd ever received....


And that's all she gave us! She told me to ask YOU how do you think it ended... let's hear in your comments. She's reading them.