Jezebel

As I sit and write this his cum soaks my panties.
Poor guy. He never had a chance. Temptress that I am.

Go away, little girl
Go away, little girl
I'm not supposed to be alone with you

He had meetings scheduled back to back. Places to be and things to do. I don't care. I needed him to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me dirty.

I know that your lips are sweet
But our lips must never meet
I belong to someone else
And I must be true

I tempted him with black heels, with straps that wrap around my ankle. I lured him with tales of the very short and very tight skirt I was wearing. I whispered in his ear that he could be bad.

Oh, go away, little girl
Go away, little girl
It's hurtin' me more each minute that you delay

I hiked up my skirt and put his hand where I needed it. I let him bend me over and fuck me hard. I let him punish me for making him this way.

When you are near me like this
You're much too hard to resist
So, go away, little girl, before I beg you to stay

I sent him off to his meeting with my lipstick on his cock and my taste in his mouth. He'll get back to work with the smell of my cunt on his fingers.

So, go away, little girl
Call it a day, little girl
Oh, please, go away, little girl
Before I beg you to stay

I am a very bad girl. Don't say I didn't warn you.