Beck & Call Girl

Maybe I should start charging.

I am your whore afterall.

I don't want to be the giggly little girlfriend you take home to Mom. I don't want to be the naggy little wife that wears your last name. I don't want your pretty little flowers or your claims of love. Please not that. I don't need to wined and I don't need to be dined. I won't complain that you work too much. I won't ask for your paycheck. I won't bitch that you've left your clothes on the floor. My job is to make sure they end up there.

You can call me and I will come to you. Tell me when and tell me where. I'll take your afternoon. Long, lazy sessions in big beds. Nothing but time and willingness on our side. We'll do it up and we'll do it down. I'll take your quickie too. Skirt hiked up in a bathroom stall. Dirty knees from the alley blowjob. You can huff and you can puff and I will blow your mind.


Tell me what you want me wearing when I come to you. Do you prefer skanky black? All hard and edgy. Makeup thick, heels high. Or maybe this time around you want me pretty in pink. Ruffles and satin. Ever the sweet little innocent for you to corrupt and defile. Am I your slutty bitch or your baby girl today.


Tell me what you want me to do for you. Tell me how you want me to do it. I'll lay back bare and willing for you. I'll climb on top and grind on you while you watch. I'll suck your cock until you beg me to stop. I'll let you whisper your filth in my ear as your thick cock fills my wet and wanting cunt. I'll let you try all of those naughty things I know you want to do.


I'll keep your secrets. I'll sooth your guilt. I'll take care of all your needs. I'm here to please you and make you cum hard. I'm your whore afterall.

Your very own beck and call girl.