Snapshots

He was very specific in what he wanted to see.

Unzip your jeans and pull them to one side so I can see your panties.

Show me your pubic hair.

Let me see your tattoo so that I can imagine cumming all over it.


I liked that his demands were just that. I like that he knew what he wanted.

Let me see your belly button.

Show me your pussy slick with your own cum.

Show me your toes.


As I took these pictures for him my mind was flooded with thoughts of him. His plan, I know. Unable to send a picture I already possess I am forced to fulfill his specific wishes. I do. Because it turns me on thinking about what he will do with them. Turns me on to know that he will feel the power in his dominance and my submittal. Turns me on knowing that he is controlling me. Even if it's just in telling me what he wants a picture of.

With me it pays to be specific.