Touche











"Is this cock mine?"

With my tongue licking off the drop of cum on the tip-I ask him.
With my eyes on his-I ask him.
With my lips sliding up his shaft-I ask him.

He watches me. Following my movements silently.

"Does this cock belong to me?"

I ask-before sliding him into my mouth and down my throat.
I ask-after I draw back up slowly.
I ask-as I roll his balls in my palm.

He remains silent. Watching me work him.

"Do I own your cock?"

It is only when I smile devilishly at him, and gently place my teeth on each side of his shaft, and look him in the eye, challenging his silence, that he answers me...."My wife owns my cock". Brave bastard. But he knows me too well. Without missing a beat he asks, "Who is my whore?"

"I am", I admit. And continue to greedily suck his cock.