Mid Stroke

Mercedes stepped over the clutter in the far corner of her bedroom. Things were a lot less neat in her boudoir now that she was staying with her aunt and uncle in preparation for finding a new place of her own. I picked up a photo album amongst the clutter and started to flip through the pages.

A shot of her at a gala

"Nice dress." I said

"Thanks." She replied as she stacked more stuff on top of more stuff.

A few pics of her in some tawdry club outfits. One of her raising her skirt just up her thigh.

"Nice thigh...night on the town?"

"Yeah. You've seen that thigh before." She said organizing her stuff in bins that I was to lift.

Pics of her on a beach with friends. Her big boobs busting out of her small bikini top.

"Nice...ummm...bathing suit."

"You've seen those before too." She glanced up at me.

A shot of her smoking a cigarette, legs spread in her bikini, camel toe present. All of it way more risque than I'd known her to be in public.

"Hmmmm..."

She walked over to me holding the book and looking at the pic upside down.

"You've seen that before too."

"Not the smoking."

"Yeah not a good shot." She got closer to me.

"Did I mention I like your new haircut?"

"No. Anything else you like...?" I saw the tigress in her eyes for the first time since we'd met up.

"I like how your room is a complete mess."

"I'm horny as hell." She smiled turning to pack more stuff in bins.

"And that created a mess in the room?" I laughed tossing the photo album on the floor. Hell, there was no need trying to be neat here.

"You're funny. Why don't we just stop the "just friends" thing for a moment..." Mercedes smiled as she walked to me and rubbed my dick through my pants.

"You want..."

"This dick, Fury! Stop playing." She said as she kissed my neck. Her heat transferred to my body in a mere millisecond. Her warm tongue tasted my flesh as her hands pawed at my belt buckle.

"Did you bring me here to take advantage of me?" I purred with closed eyes as her mouth gnawed on my neck.

"I brought you here to lift my boxes..." She said stroking my dick inside my boxers. Mmmm her hands felt great against my skin. Our tongues slid across each other quickly. It was all a reminder of our torrid sex. All of the memories returned quickly.

"You sure no one is coming home...?" I moaned looking at the open bedroom door.

"No one is." She said with her hands tightly squeezing the engorged head of my cock.

I tossed her shirt to the floor. More mess. Her tits pushed hard against her bra and my mouth pushed back against them. She moaned with excitement. We were savoring an old, but wanted meal. Her fingers raised to my mouth. I smelled a distinct familiar fresh scent as they slid between my lips.

"See how wet I am for you..." She moaned as she pulled me back to the bed. "I want it right now. I need it right now. Seriously!" Her face tensed. She sounded like a starving person asking for a morsel of food. My pants slid to my ankles as I shuffle walked across the mess to the bed.

She pulled her pants and panties off together with plenty of awkward tussling and tossed them aside. The crotch of her panties were soaked with the soaking creamy juice of her essence. I stood in awe watching her as she slid her fingers between her moist pussy lips. She strummed her clit slowly, watching me as I pulled my pants off. My throbbing cock bobbed in the warm Summer air.

"Leave the shirt on! Just come here!" She whined. I complied. "Oh shit yes!" She bellowed as my mouth sucked her nipples and the head of my cock rubbed against the hot soft flesh of her inner thigh.

As much as I wanted her at that moment with all of her urgency and all of her pleading, I teased her first. I slowly rubbed the head of my manhood against the wet throbbing of her clit. Her groans for more only encouraged my teasing. Her hands grabbed my bare ass in double handed, dual ass cheek pressure and pushed me inside of her deeply. Her copious juices escaped slowly on the sides of my shaft as I slid out. She pulled me back inside of her by my ass again as I swiveled my hips to rub the spot deep with her. The one that conjured many moans in our past.

This time her mouth spewed dirty, lascivious talk, filthy, slut talk. The kind of talk reserved simply for the best of dirty sex. Stroke after stroke she purred and moaned. Her delectable moisture coaxed my long twisting strokes within the folds of her heaven.

"Yes, I need this dick. Oh I love your dick! I want this in me forever, baby. Don't take it from me." She moaned in my ear as I raised her legs high in the air.

"You're so wet. Damn you feel good."

There was an echoing creaking sound in the clutter of the room. Were our strokes too much for this old bedspring?

"Yes...Mmmmm It's been way too long since I had this dick." She grabbed my ass as I slid slowly from her, teasing her entrance with just the head inside her.

Another creak...

I looked up to see a gray haired man turning the top step. Was I dreaming? What was Rahlow from Sanford & Son doing in my daydreams?...we locked eyes. Shit! He turned his head and walked into the nearby bedroom and closed the door.

"Give it to me. Fuck me!" She moaned.

My ass hovered precariously in the air frozen in mid stroke.

"What's wrong?" Her eyes opened and she stared in my face which was still staring out through the open door to the now empty hallway.

"I think your uncle just came home..."

"Shit!!" She jumped up slamming the door closed. The shock of being caught was coupled with the fact that she was enjoying it so much right before the disruption. Mercedes sat naked for a second thinking, she was summoning a memory... "Wait, what was I saying??"

"Ummm...." I smiled sheepishly

My name is The Fury...come in and close the door behind you, please.