Trucker's Tease


"I want you wet when you get here", he said.

The drive to him winds me through an industrial section of town. Railroads, ports, highways. I weave in and out of the big rigs and thrill in letting the truckers look down and have a peek at what he will be getting all of. Skirt hiked high on my thighs. One hand on the wheel. One hand between my legs. Petting myself through the see-thru fabric of my panties. When I can't take it anymore I reach up under my skirt and tug my panties down to mid thigh. And spread my legs a little wider. Look boys. Yes, you are seeing what you think you are seeing. Keep up with me and you will see more.


The windows are down and the music is loud. Attention whore that I am. Look at me. Watch. The red lights let the working men inch forward in their big rigs for a better view. It also enables me to put on a little show. Show off that I am. I feel the heat between my legs. I pull my fingers to my lips and draw them into my mouth. The light changes to green and my slick fingers drop back down.


I drive and play. In and out of lanes I weave. In and out of my cunt my fingers dip. Thinking of how much he'd love to watch me flirt with the big rig boys. How he'll get off knowing they want me, yet he has me. Imagining that I could pull over and any one of them would let me climb on in and fuck me hard. I enjoy the game too much. The thrill. Wondering if they are on the radio telling their good buddies all about it.


I drive and play and tease. And I am wet when I get to him.


Just like he asked.