Being Told

"Tell me what you see"

I beg of you. Describe to me what you are looking at. Let your words be my mirror. Showing me all those dirty things you are doing to me. What does your cock look like sliding in and out of my pink pussy? How slick are your fingers with my wetness? I have to know. I want to hear it.

"Talk to me"

I pant. Call me your baby girl as I sit on your lap and wiggle teasingly. Call me your dirty whore as you spank my ass for being just that. Tell me what you are going to do to me and how you are going to do it so that I squirm in anticipation. Whether you are whispering it in my ear, or growling out your desires. I need you to talk to me.

"Tell me what I taste like"

I plead. As you lap me up and bury your face further into my honey pot. As you dip one, then two, then three fingers inside of me and then into my mouth. I can't wait to find out until I lick you clean after our fucking. I want to know.

"Tell me how it feels"

I say to you. What does it feel like to have your cock buried in my ass while my vibrator buzzes inside my cunt? Can you feel the vibrations through the thin wall that seperates the two? Does it make you want to cum?

Talk to me. Tell me.
I love being told.