Afternoon Delight


He knows where she's going as she's leaving
She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

So you send me off to lunch, off to meet him, with three little words...

"Think of me"

Perhaps when I climb into his lap and his big paws slide up under my shirt and grip my waist I'll wonder if you would do the same. When his thumbs graze my hard nipples and then twist I'll imagine that they are yours. I'll wonder if you'd prefer to undress me yourself, or stand back and watch as I strip for you.

When those same hands spread my thighs and hold me down I'll moan. When his tongue flicks my clit and my back arches in pleasure I'll certainly wonder if you would enjoy lapping up my honey. When he slides in one, two, three fingers and then brings them to my mouth for me to taste perhaps you will cross my mind.

My long blond hair might be the curtain I need when I suck his cock. I might breath in his scent and think of you. Long hair tickling his muscled thighs. Perhaps you would guide me with your hand on the back of my neck, or twisted in the length of my hair. As I take him deeper and deeper into the back of my throat I might wonder how far I could take you down.

Maybe when he slides his long cock into me and begins to rock I can close my eyes and fade to you. Think about your cock, that beautiful cock. Your cock with the cum sliding out of it that I want so badly to lick. Maybe it is easier to imagine it is you fucking me when he has me on all fours and can't see my face. Easier perhaps to bite my lip as I cum to keep from calling out your name.

Maybe I'll have his cum for lunch and I'll wonder what yours tastes like. Maybe it will be soaking my panties. I might close my eyes as he pulls me in for a kiss and think of you. Possibly I will imagine what it would be like to be your lovergirl.

Perhaps as I drive back to you I will have my own three little words for you....

"As you wish"