Getting Into Poetry Part 2


Part one of this story is here...

Poetry
was in "you do me, I do you" mode." After cumming a handful of times, she was overwhelmingly voracious when her hand slid around my girth and presented my hard dick to her sassy mouth. She took the head inbetween her lips to the glee of we. Poetry's innocent face was a dark contrast to her dick sucking skills. She kissed and sucked on me with fervor. Her mouth danced like Shabba Doo on my dick (no Homo). Break neck speed. Soft and hard sensations met with the wet sloppy rhythm of her saliva covered hand stroking me in and out of her mouth. My cock was ramrod hard as I knelt in front of her on the bed. She looked up at me for approval, but I was too busy watching the wide world of wonder that was her mouth, lips and tongue sucking me, dancing and playing.

"Uh uh. I'm ready." I warned and pulled away.

"Whats wrong?" She smiled with pure sex kitten in her innocent brown eyes.

I fumbled through the CVS bag for the box of condoms, broke the box open, ripped the foil and sheathed up. At some point I threw the comforter and sheet to the floor to avoid both dirty dirty comforter diseases and rough ass comforter burns.

"How do you want this first stroke?" I asked...See, I CAN be a gentleman. Totally secure in her thickness, Poetry turned and faced the opposite way, her wide backside on display for me. She glanced over her shoulder. "You said something about you getting it deep in doggystyle, didn't you?" She had a good memory, but I was puzzled. I've never started out hitting it from the back on the first stroke, the first time I had sex with a woman. I liked to give them a chance to get used to The Fury.

"Ummm..." I was hesitant. "You sure?"

"I ain't scurred." She chided with just enough sass to imply that I was.

CHALLENGE!

With an angle of her pelvis, she scooted down towards the edge of the bed closer to me. MORE CHALLENGE! Aiming myself towards her soft, plump waiting sex, I eased in slowly behind her. From the back, I watched her head fall lifelessly downward as her hips arched her ass upward. With me deeper, her head rose hard, her hands grabbed the sheet in a kung fu grip. I dove as deep as her love would allow then rubbed the third wall with the tip of my dick.

"Mmmm!" She grunted. I found my rhythm and eased out and deeply inside her, my hands grabbed the wide hips of my sexy big botty gurl. "Oh shiiiit!" was the reply as she pushed back against me to get more and more of me. The sensations were more than she had planned. Her arms shook, her moans grew louder. I felt her walls rubbing all sides of me with heat and texture.

"Oooh yeah, you can handle this?" I shit talked. She moaned in the affirmative and I replied with a harder stroke tapping that third wall. My hand whisked through the air and slapped her expansive ass.

"Owww. Yes!"

I savored each and every deep hard stroke within Poetry. She was too stubborn to admit it was a bit much, so I gave her the doggystyle grinding she deserved. She came with a loud 'Ooooh' and a grunt, but we were far from done. Our frustration and flirtation left us wanting more. I grabbed the hard desk chair, spun it to a clear area in the small motel room and sat down.

"Come." I waved.

Poetry stood on her powerful legs hovering above my stiff dick and slowly lowered herself on to me with a hot juicy sucking sound. Her fluffy tits smothered my face so I used my mouth to gain room. Her big stiff nipples prodded my tongue as she gyrated her flexing sweetness below. I held her closer to me by her ass and filled her as much as I possibly could. Stroke after stroke Poetry fucked me like the full grown woman she was. She rode through orgasm after orgasm on waves of pleasure. One was barely done before she'd whisper "More" and grind out yet another. "Again." And she'd scream through yet another until our sweat cascaded in flourishes mingling together. My thighs were sticky with her pleasure. With her mouth open and moaning, her tongue was cool when it slid between my lips and tasted more of my mouth and her flavor that was left on it. All the while she bucked on my dick, rode with strong legs and squeezed me with strong arms.

Taking a break, she sat with me still hard inside her and we talked about the weather and her annoying day at work. Then I grabbed her ass, gyrated my hips and she was moaning through the sensation of me hitting her deep spot again. Laying back on the bed I raised her legs high and wide and fucked her fast and hard. Then bent her knees almost to her chest and stroked her with a slow long stroke until she lay panting.

I pulled off the condom with the aching of peeling a layer of skin away from my dick. Arrghhh. I tossed the cream slicked latex to the floor with a huff. With my sweat covered cock in hand, I stroked myself in front of her, slowly, letting the dark brown slickness glimmer and the redness of my heat and engorged dick rage. She smiled, and licked her lips. Poetry's eyes were down right deviant. Gone were the innocent eyes. She swallowed the head of my manhood with fever. Her mouth was cool then warmed rapidly, the softness of her tongue on the bottom of my shaft conjured shivers from deep within my stomach. Holding her close never wanting her to let me go, I lowered myself to relax with my back against the bed.

Poetry sucked me hard using her saliva covered hand to extend the pleasure. She worked the shaft with her hand, the head with her tongue with a rhythm. She was enjoying the power she had taken from me with her mouth. Unlike our normal debates, she didn't have to say a word. When her mouth tired, my hand took over as she lowered her face and made her soft tongue glide against the tight dual orbs beneath my raging manhood. I stroked hard as she licked and sucked beneath my hand. I tried but failed to stop my hand from occasionally smacking her in the face with the side of my hand.
smack! oops! slurp! stroke! smack! oops!

She was good with her tongue down there. She moaned through sucking each orb individually then stroked my cock hard trying to pull my cum from me with strength. She licked the lower part of my shaft as I stroked the top. The orbs grew tighter to my body.

"Mmmm, here it comes." I thought I was warning her until her mouth collapsed hard onto my cock and sucked. SUCKED! Like a frosty from Wendy's through a straw. She was relentless. The waves caught me and I felt myself moaning "Arrrghhh." As I felt the pulse rise inside of me, she sucked harder causing my cum to shoot from me at rapid speed giving me the sensation of an even harder cum.

My hands grabbed the back of her head reflexively then grabbed the sheet so as not to break "getting head etiquette". I felt the powerful squirts shoot deep into her mouth each one met with a gulp as she sucked harder and harder, stroked softer and softer until I was done. Her innocent face returned as she rose from my dick with her lips still parted. Her eyes stared at the quivering, slowly relaxing thickness of my manhood. Licking her lips and swallowing what may have been something left in her throat, her eyes rose up to mine with intensity.

"I want MORE..." She smiled licking her lips. She laid down next to me, her sweat and tits collided with my arm. Her mouth eased to my ear as her hand stroked my chest and then lower...

"I want MORE..." She whispered.

They call me The Fury..there is no more...