The Devil Made Me Do It


So handsome, tell me...

What are you going to say to your friends when they find one of my long blond hairs on your shirt? Or when they ask why your fingers smell like pussy.

What are you going to tell your wife when she asks what those scratches are on your back? How are you going to explain to your girlfriend what my lipstick is doing on your cock?

What is your excuse for being late to work? Or why you are home so late? When the boss asks who you are talking to what will you say? Why is your shirt misbuttoned and your hair messed up?

How are you going to explain the trashy lingerie purchase or the sleazy motel receipt? What do you say when you are at dinner and you find my panties in your pocket?

What are you going to do when I show up with no panties, a smile, and come fuck me pumps and you're expected to be somewhere else?

How are you going to explain away calling out my name when you cum with her?

If I were you I'd start thinking about your excuses now.
You're going to need them.