SILF in Sweats

SILFs: Strangers to me (most likely to you too, but if not, pass along the link why dontcha) that I find exceptionally sexy. This isn't your regular celebutante, model, actress shit. Just hot ass regular women because honestly, there are tons more hot chicks out there than celebs. Where do I find them? Wherever! Just see a picture. See her in the street, at a party, on wherever....and introduce you to what I think she's like and why she's so sexy. I'd like to celebrate the women of the world. The Strangers I'd Like to Fuck. No Offense. "I'm just playin' but I'm sayin...'"

Pretty pink lips, cute freckles. Her hair is done, but not overdone. I appreciate the outfit too. A nearly see through t-shirt (always sexy) and a hoodie. Women don't know this, but sweats are sexy. They give the appearance of comfort, they're easy access and are usually soft..just how I like my women. She's a pretty woman with a slightly innocent stare. The kind of woman who when in a relationship, would walk up behind you while you're in a public place, reach around and stroke your dick with a "Hey, let's go to the bookstore today. OK?" And I'd say OK, not only because I'm an avid reader, but because I know the sight of me perusing the latest works by my favorite authors would make her uber horny (which is close to Blue Hot Horny but not quite). By the time we get back to her place, I'd slide one hand down her Abercrombie sweats to feel a soaking wet pussy...and with those pretty lips she'd most probably say "What ya wanna do next Fury?"

I think you know, sweetheart. If you know her, send her to me. Tell her I'm crushing...or I'd like to.